Turf reopens under new ownership

Old June 23rd 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Turf reopens under new ownership

The new owner of Turf Soaring School, Mr. Steve Stauber, and his staff
are pleased to announce the re-opening of the operation at Pleasant
Valley Airport. We will initially be a smaller school than in the
past, but we still have the usual passion and support for our our
wonderful sport. Flying will begin for all guests and customers on
Saturday, July 7, and thereafter for seven days a week. Prices,
procedures, and equipment are in a state of flux, but should be known
within the month. Questions can be directed to the school office at
602-439-3621.

Dan V. Webber, General Manager

Old June 23rd 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Vaughn Simon

That is not in my part of the universe, but this is really good news! I
wish them all of the best and I hope to visit & leave some of my money there
someday.

Vaughn

ups.com...

Old June 23rd 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

I'll second that, congratulations. This is a very good thing and a
plus for all involved in soaring.
Craig

Old June 23rd 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
nate_fl

On Jun 22, 7:25 pm, Frank Whiteley wrote:
The new owner of Turf Soaring School, Mr. Steve Stauber, and his staff
are pleased to announce the re-opening of the operation at Pleasant
Valley Airport. We will initially be a smaller school than in the
past, but we still have the usual passion and support for our our
wonderful sport. Flying will begin for all guests and customers on
Saturday, July 7, and thereafter for seven days a week. Prices,
procedures, and equipment are in a state of flux, but should be known
within the month. Questions can be directed to the school office at
602-439-3621.

Dan V. Webber, General Manager

My instructor formerly worked at turf, I can tell he misses it out
there. Glad to see it is back in business.

Old June 23rd 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MickiMinner

This is indeed good news! Thanks for Mr. Stauber. We NEEDED Turf
Soaring in the area. I myself am quite fond of the huge tree
providing shade while watching the gliders launch and land on the
runway. This is a great day for the sport of soaring in Arizona.
Congratulations. Micki

Old June 24th 07, 05:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Add my name to the list of people who think this is good news. Hated
to think about losing an operator, especially one with a long history
of serving our sport. Fred

Turf Soaring? rustynuts Soaring 1 June 8th 07 07:37 AM
Turf? BT Soaring 7 April 9th 07 02:13 AM
Turf Soaring available. Charlie Lite Soaring 2 February 13th 07 12:19 PM
Mid-Air at Turf, Acro boxes etc Rick Brown Soaring 0 January 24th 04 04:51 AM
Mid-Air at Turf Soaring Herbert Kilian Soaring 7 January 2nd 04 11:26 AM