Slideshows...

Old August 11th 03, 05:11 PM

Default Slideshows...

Download these slideshows by simply copy and pasting the following
addresses into your browser:

1)SeaBorne (float and amphib trikes that I've owned and splashed
around in).

http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam...2992499_40&p=1

2) AirBorne (some fave shots of my beloved first trike).

http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam...2989179_39&p=1

3) TR1KES RULE! (misc. shots of my trikes and some others I've flown).

http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam...82466434_5&p=1

4) Flying Away (misc. shots of people, trikes, and other interesting
things).

http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam...92959005_5&p=1

5) TrikeZilla! (Kemmeries Aviation Tukan TrikeZilla photos)

http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam...87982053_8&p=1

6) N912JT Pegasus Quantum SS (Pics of the Q912 taken from various
states across the U.S. from Florida to California and in between.)

http://www.shockwave.com/rd/photojam...83949110_4&p=1

I think you'll enjoy so please be patient during the download. And be
sure to turn up the volume!

***

But after flying the Trike, I can understand why AirBorne's main
customers are complex GA aircraft pilots, airline pilots, and
military aviators. Because while a little plane like this one
might not be the best cross-country traveler, or even the best
everyday airplane, it might be just the tonic a big-plane
pilot -- or any travel-weary pilot -- would need to remember
why it was he or she fell in love with the sky in the first place.

[Lane Wallace "Flying" magazine, pg. 100, July 2003]

-Mike (the most fun you can have with your clothes on!) Marron