My flyabout

Old July 4th 06, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default My flyabout

I'm not world's the greatest pilot, web designer, or writter. With that
warning in mind, if you are bored, check out
www.iPerformax.com/flyabout/flyabout.html for details on my fly-about
the continental US. I'll be adding more pictures and captions later
this week.

Great trip and website, Bernie! The captions on the pix will be a
great help -- please let us know when you've got 'em done.

Where is that Apollo Saturn V rocket located? I've not seen one
standing upright before. (The one at Cape Canaveral is laying on its
side...)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 5th 06, 12:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jay Honeck wrote:
Where is that Apollo Saturn V rocket located? I've not seen one
standing upright before. (The one at Cape Canaveral is laying on its
side...)

Hi Jay. The Saturn V rocket is located at the Huntsville, Al Space
Center. I have since learned that it is just a shell, not a real
rocket. They do however have one on its side separated into individual
sections. It is in relatively poor condition compared to the one in
Florida, however it has been declared a national treasure (not sure of
the exact status, but you get the idea) and some funding has been
allocated by congress for it's restoration. They are also seeking
private donations to supplement the federal money for the project.

http://www.spacecamp.com/saturnv/ for more information.

-Bernie

Old July 9th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Jim in NC wrote:

P.S. Send LOTS more pictures! g

I've updated the site;
- About 20 new pics with captions
- Added captions to the old one
- The pictures now appear in cronological order

http://www.iperformax.com/flyabout/flyabout.html

Old July 9th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

I've updated the site;
- About 20 new pics with captions
- Added captions to the old one
- The pictures now appear in cronological order

http://www.iperformax.com/flyabout/flyabout.html

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any captions on any of the
pictures.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old July 9th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On 9 Jul 2006 09:47:23 -0700, "Jay Honeck" wrote
in .com::

I've updated the site;
- About 20 new pics with captions
- Added captions to the old one
- The pictures now appear in cronological order

http://www.iperformax.com/flyabout/flyabout.html

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any captions on any of the
pictures.

It's just you. :-)

See: http://www.iperformax.com/flyabout/target60.html
Old July 10th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any captions on any of the
pictures.

It's just you. :-)

See: http://www.iperformax.com/flyabout/target60.html

Ah -- thanks. I was looking for captions on the thumbnails
themselves...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA