Another Botched use of runways

Old October 31st 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Skunk

Default Another Botched use of runways

Is it me or is the FAA about one incident away from a
disaster worse than Lexington?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/31/mis....ap/index.html

Notice the number of passengers on board

Now look what happens when you land or take off on the wrong
runway or use a taxi way

You hit **** sometimes

http://www.airdisaster.com/photos/sq006/photo.shtml

Where was ATCT? How can the tower not see a jet is lined up
for a taxiway landing?

I wonder if all the experienced white males over 40 have
been run off from this location also by the Anti-White male
racist FAA???
Old October 31st 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
tscottme

"Skunk" wrote in message
. ..
Is it me or is the FAA about one incident away from a disaster worse than
Lexington?

Please explain how someone in the ATC cab, maybe a half-mile away and
off-axis, would be able to tell an aircraft is 100 feet left/right of final?
This is like blaming the mall security guard when someone dings your car
door in the parking lot.

--

Scott

Old October 31st 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Gary Drescher

"Skunk" wrote in message
. ..
I wonder if all the experienced white males over 40 have been run off from
this location also by the Anti-White male racist FAA???

Your sentence, as you've punctuated it, is asking us if that's what you
wonder. So I suppose the answer is: yes, given your tediously obsessive
bigotry, you probably do wonder that.

Old October 31st 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]

"tscottme" wrote in message
. ..

Please explain how someone in the ATC cab, maybe a half-mile away and
off-axis, would be able to tell an aircraft is 100 feet left/right of
final?

He doesn't know. He's an idiot.

Old October 31st 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]

"Skunk" wrote in message
. ..

Is it me or is the FAA about one incident away from a disaster worse than
Lexington?

It's you.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/31/mis....ap/index.html

Notice the number of passengers on board

Now look what happens when you land or take off on the wrong runway or use
a taxi way

You hit **** sometimes

http://www.airdisaster.com/photos/sq006/photo.shtml

Where was ATCT?

Due north of terminal A, where it always is.

How can the tower not see a jet is lined up for a taxiway landing?

By not being in a position to see it.

I wonder if all the experienced white males over 40 have been run off from
this location also by the Anti-White male racist FAA???

Where did you get the idea that landing aircraft are remotely controlled
from the control tower?

Old October 31st 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Skunk

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"tscottme" wrote in message
. ..

Please explain how someone in the ATC cab, maybe a half-mile away and
off-axis, would be able to tell an aircraft is 100 feet left/right of
final?

He doesn't know. He's an idiot.

You are the idiot sir

1. The ILS would be off in the cockpit
2. If the ATCT can't see an aircraft landing incorrectly on
the taxiway what good are they?
3. The pilot(s) should notice
4. The pilots on the ground should notice
5. The BRITE display in the cab should paint a weird picture
of a weird approach on radar

ALL of the above however requires a human being who gives a ****

In todays America nobody is at fault huh?

Just point blame don't accept fault or fix the problem. That
is the long term result of dumbing down and filling ATCT
cabs and the FAA and cockpits with unqualified minorities
and women.

A cluster **** in Air Traffic control

America is on her way marching toward a society like a
Banana Republic. One Politically Correct bite at a time.

Hold on it's going to be a bumpy ride

Go ahead. Shoot me I am the racist messenger. If it makes
you feel better.
Old October 31st 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
tscottme

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
.net...

"Skunk" wrote in message
. ..

Is it me or is the FAA about one incident away from a disaster worse than
Lexington?

It's you.

Subscribe. "We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you."

--

Scott

Old October 31st 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]

"Skunk" wrote in message

You are the idiot sir

Am I? What have I written that you believe to be idiotic?

1. The ILS would be off in the cockpit

Can the ILS in the cockpit be seen from the ATCT?

2. If the ATCT can't see an aircraft landing incorrectly on the taxiway
what good are they?

No good at all. And what good are pilots if they can't see the aircraft is
lined up with a taxiway instead of a runway. In the name of aviation safety
we must eliminate ATCTs and pilots.landing incorrectly on

3. The pilot(s) should notice

Yes, but you didn't blame the pilots, you blamed the FAA.

4. The pilots on the ground should notice

What pilots on the ground should notice?

5. The BRITE display in the cab should paint a weird picture of a weird
approach on radar

Why? Have you ever seen BRITE radar? Have you ever been in an ATCT? Have
you been to an airport?

ALL of the above however requires a human being who gives a ****

In todays America nobody is at fault huh?

Just point blame don't accept fault or fix the problem. That is the long
term result of dumbing down and filling ATCT cabs and the FAA and cockpits
with unqualified minorities and women.

A cluster **** in Air Traffic control

America is on her way marching toward a society like a Banana Republic.
One Politically Correct bite at a time.

Hold on it's going to be a bumpy ride

Go ahead. Shoot me I am the racist messenger. If it makes you feel better.

No, you're not a messenger, you're just an idiot.

Old November 1st 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Bob Noel

In article ,
Skunk spewed nonsense

*plonk*

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the

Old November 1st 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Judah

Skunk wrote in news:UeO1h.19717$kI6.17626
@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

Is it me or is the FAA about one incident away from a
disaster worse than Lexington?

This is very similar to the Lexington accident. They were both caused by
pilot error.

The only difference was that in Lexington, the FAA had a completely separate
issue that people tried to scapegoat as the cause of the accident.

The same does not apply here. This incident can only be blamed on the pilots
who made the mistake.

Perhaps if there were a second controller in Lexington, this incident could
have been prevented as well.

Runway ID Lakeview Bill Piloting 55 October 18th 05 12:53 AM
Disappearing Runways Kyle Boatright Piloting 5 May 26th 05 03:19 AM
Winds on long runways Casey Wilson Piloting 15 July 17th 04 08:35 AM
Extreme Runways JohnMcGrew Piloting 9 October 25th 03 02:57 PM
fs2002 - increase intensity taxiway and runways' lights? Mark Cherry Simulators 0 September 23rd 03 01:08 AM