Philip T. Mellinger to be convicted of Murder, slam shut case.

Old April 23rd 11, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

Default Philip T. Mellinger to be convicted of Murder, slam shut case.

Yeah, you're gonna talk. We have ways
to make you talk. If you want any chance of
skipping that electric chair, you'll talk.
You and you're buddies are up for Murder 1.
This isn't an internet joke.

Happy Easter asshole.

---
"Mark IV"
Old April 23rd 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

Default Philip T. Mellinger to be convicted of Murder, slam shut case,play along at home!

On Apr 23, 5:01*pm, Mark IV wrote:
Yeah, you're gonna talk. We have ways
to make you talk. If you want any chance of
skipping that electric chair, you'll talk.
You and you're buddies are up for Murder 1.
This isn't an internet joke.

Happy Easter asshole.

---
"Mark IV"

Anyone who wants to see how guilt these
fools are, maybe you'll see in the archives
their CONFESSION.

And I quote: "Sorry we killed your mom".
The date stamp of that statement is about
a week before she was frightened to death.

Down south that's what we call, "Up ****
Creek Without a Paddle".

Look on the bright side Phil, maybe you'll
just get 20 years, if you give up "Ari". Then
when you get out, you'll only be about 85
and bankrupt.

I hear they're hiring down at the QuickTrip.

Repeat after me:

"Paper or Plastic?"

Goddamn, a confession. What the Hell were
you thinking?

---
Mark IV

Old April 24th 11, 12:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

Default Once Upon a Time

On Apr 23, 6:55*pm, Mark IV wrote:
On Apr 23, 5:01*pm, Mark IV wrote:

[...]

Once upon a time this very handsome gentleman
was jogging along the beach. After a bit he heard
the sound of a lady crying. Upon looking over the
sand dune, there lay a young woman with no arms
or legs, and she was crying. The man asked her,
"What's wrong dear?" She replied, "I have no arms
and no legs and no one loves me, and I've never
been kissed." Well, taking pity on the stumpy little
woman, the handsome man leaned over and kissed
her. With that, she smiled from ear to ear and so
off he jogged down the beach. A little later on his
way back he once again heard crying coming from
the sand dune. Again he looked over and there she
was, crying again. He got a little annoyed but still,
asked her, "Now what's wrong?" She replied, "I've
got no arms and no legs, no one loves me and
I've never been ****ed." So the strong jogger just
leaned down and lifted her up in his arms. She
began to smile. Then he took her out in the ocean
to deep water. She said, "Hey, what are you doing?"
That's when he dropped her and said, "You're
****ed now."

LOL! Yeah.

You're ****ed now.

---