AA NiMH Best Deal

Old September 22nd 04, 05:23 AM
Richard Tasker

If you are near a BJs, they have Panasonic AA or AAA NIMH cells and a charger for a very attractive price. Capacity of 2100mAh for the AAs- not the highest capacity available, but close.

Dick TAsker

Jim Weir wrote:
The NiMH AA batteries in the handheld are now almost 6 years old, and are
starting to show their age. What's the best deal going on AA batteries these
days?

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com

Old September 28th 04, 03:24 PM
Rich S.

Batteryspace.com has CH-P1000 Fast Smart Charger+12 AA 2250mAh Powerizer
NiMH Cells for $24.69 after 5% off coupon code "batteryspace" plus shipping.
Search for item "CH-P1000C04".

Link: http://www.batteryspace.com/?SSAID=90215

Rich S.

Old September 28th 04, 09:59 PM
TripFarmer

In this life you get what you pay for. Look at this charger. You pay a
little more but it's so much better. Compare the specs. I own it
and know how well it charges and keeps the batteries charged by
trickle charging.

Look at http://www.thomas-distributing.com/mhc401fs.htm

Trip

In article , says...

Old September 28th 04, 11:29 PM
Rich S.

"TripFarmer" wrote in message
In this life you get what you pay for.

Horse****.

Rich S.

Old September 29th 04, 02:12 AM
Clyde Torres

"TripFarmer" wrote in message
In this life you get what you pay for.

If you think that in this life you get what you pay for, go down to the
local car dealer, price a car, and then come to me. I will buy it from
them, then mark it up by 50% and sell it to you. As you drive off, you will
be saying "Wow, I got a car that is 50% better, because I paid 50% more for
it. You get what you pay for."

Go ahead, try it with anything that you buy.

Clyde Torres

Old September 29th 04, 06:42 PM
Dan Youngquist

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, TripFarmer wrote:

In this life you get what you pay for. Look at this charger. You pay a
little more but it's so much better. chomp

Look at http://www.thomas-distributing.com/mhc401fs.htm

Yes, you certainly do get what you pay for. Cheap chargers are really
hard on the batteries; before I had a good microprocessor controlled
charger, I had cells die after only a dozen or so charge cycles. For a
little more money you get a charger that'll make your batteries last a lot
longer. The best chargers charge & monitor each cell individually instead
of in pairs. The MH-C401FS was the best on the market when I got mine,
and worth every penny.

-Dan
Old September 29th 04, 07:51 PM
Richard Russell

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:42:34 -0700, Dan Youngquist
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, TripFarmer wrote:

In this life you get what you pay for. Look at this charger. You pay a
little more but it's so much better. chomp

Look at http://www.thomas-distributing.com/mhc401fs.htm

Yes, you certainly do get what you pay for. Cheap chargers are really
hard on the batteries; before I had a good microprocessor controlled
charger, I had cells die after only a dozen or so charge cycles. For a
little more money you get a charger that'll make your batteries last a lot
longer. The best chargers charge & monitor each cell individually instead
of in pairs. The MH-C401FS was the best on the market when I got mine,
and worth every penny.

-Dan

I agree completely with TripFarmer and Dan. I have that charger and
if it blew up tomorrow I'd order another one. You may not literally
always get what you pay for, but come on now. Is there anyone out
there that doesn't understand what his point was. That saying is very
common and is not intended to apply to every situation. You clearly
can outsmart yourself by trying to save one buck too many.

Rich Russell
Old September 29th 04, 08:39 PM
Barnyard BOb -

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, TripFarmer wrote:

In this life you get what you pay for. Look at this charger. You pay a
little more but it's so much better. chomp

Look at http://www.thomas-distributing.com/mhc401fs.htm

Yes, you certainly do get what you pay for. Cheap chargers are really
hard on the batteries; before I had a good microprocessor controlled
charger, I had cells die after only a dozen or so charge cycles. For a
little more money you get a charger that'll make your batteries last a lot
longer. The best chargers charge & monitor each cell individually instead
of in pairs. The MH-C401FS was the best on the market when I got mine,
and worth every penny.

-Dan

I'm sold.

After 5 years of very heavy use....