What Is This?

Old March 6th 12, 11:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Quaalude

Default What Is This?

On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:34:38 -0500, Sam wrote:

On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:00:34 -0600, Dan wrote:

On 3/4/2012 6:31 PM, John Szalay wrote:
wrote in news:jj099j$p69$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 11:59:24 -0500, Quaalude wrote:

32.866436,-114.385992

Yes, thank you I am very aware it is a lat/long. Did anyone actually
search Google Maps/Earth for the view?

Compass Rose ..

I wonder if it is a compass rose

I don't. It's not.

A compass rose?

A compass rose?

That's the best these yahoos can do, a compass rose?
Old March 6th 12, 04:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
John Szalay[_2_]

Quaalude wrote in news:jj4u6v$tds$1@dont-
A compass rose?

That's the best these yahoos can do, a compass rose?

Compass Rose
39°54'11.11"N 105° 6'6.58"W

Compass Rose
34°57'14.79"N 117°52'23.69"W
Check the 2002 image

Compass Rose
33°40'17.63"N 117°52'10.53

Compass Rose
48° 9'45.11"N 122°10'4.38"W

Compass rose
41°35'56.76"N 109° 3'58.85"W

Compass Rose
39°47'31.92"N 104°32'15.07"W

Compass Rose
39°41'26.10"N 83°59'43.44"W
Old March 6th 12, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_12_]

On 3/6/2012 5:58 AM, Quaalude wrote:
On Mon, 5 Mar 2012 16:34:38 -0500, Sam wrote:

On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:00:34 -0600, Dan wrote:

On 3/4/2012 6:31 PM, John Szalay wrote:
wrote in news:jj099j$p69$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 11:59:24 -0500, Quaalude wrote:

32.866436,-114.385992

Yes, thank you I am very aware it is a lat/long. Did anyone actually
search Google Maps/Earth for the view?

Compass Rose ..

I wonder if it is a compass rose

I don't. It's not.

A compass rose?

A compass rose?

That's the best these yahoos can do, a compass rose?

It's still better than you did. You gave us a series of digits and
asked what they were. You were told they were latitude and longitude
which answered the question as you put it. At no time did you ask anyone
to look at that location and tell you what is there. Instead you choose
to insult those who tried to help you. Were we supposed to read your
mind to divine what you really wanted to know?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old March 6th 12, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Sam

On Tue, 06 Mar 2012 12:32:11 -0600, Dan wrote:

[...]

Dan, no need to get upset, calm down, I realize that you failed to
recognize and act on the latitudes and longitudes. Everyone can have a
bad moment, you simply had a bad day.

You're still a divine entity on this newsgroup.
Old March 6th 12, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Gordon[_2_]

On Mar 6, 1:38*pm, Sam wrote:
[...]

has to be Rob, doesn't it?
Old March 7th 12, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Dan[_12_]

On 3/6/2012 5:03 PM, Gordon wrote:
On Mar 6, 1:38 pm, wrote:
[...]

If it is it is just a matter of time before we get to hear who posts
more than anyone else or how the site is of German origin.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old March 7th 12, 03:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
guy

On Mar 6, 6:32*pm, Dan wrote:
[...]

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired- Hide quoted text -

It must be female Dan, going by the close correlation in this area
with my Missus.
Ask a question like 'did you manage to get those cable clips?' the
answer will be something like 'its 3 o'clock' (if you are lucky) or a
page worth of why the rain stopped her going to town.
When 'yes' or 'no' would actually answer the question accurately.

Guy
Old March 7th 12, 05:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Dean Markley

On Mar 6, 1:38 pm, *wrote:
[...]

Yes but remember, Germany is distinguished by managing to lose two
world wars!
Old March 7th 12, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Richard[_11_]

On Mar 4, 1:10*pm, Quaalude wrote:
On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:57:16 -0500, Sam wrote:
On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 10:55:48 -0800 (PST), Gordon wrote:

stupid rabbit hunt anyway -

Uh-oh.

Someone just made a fool out of themselves. larf

Though every time I read a thread like this I cannot help but think of
Gordon as the lonely kid who hates the prom queen for no other reason
than he has no chance of ****ing her.

I'm sorry but it sounds like jealousy from him. And as a member of the
forum - by no means a prolific one - it kind of embarrasses me.

Pray tell how does one become *a member* of a public newsgroup? Did
you get your ID card? How about the super double secret handshake?

BTW, your OP was fjuckwitted and Gordon did have a point and you and
your samsockpupper are total arseholes.
You must be embarrassed quite a bit.
Old March 7th 12, 05:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Richard[_11_]

On Mar 5, 3:33*pm, Sam wrote:
On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 20:31:39 -0000, Keith W wrote:
Sam wrote:
On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 13:33:00 -0500, Martin X. Moleski, SJ wrote:

On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 12:38:20 -0500, Quaalude
wrote in :

32.866436,-114.385992

Yes, thank you I am very aware it is a lat/long. Did anyone actually
search Google Maps/Earth for the view?

I don't know.

I do and did and I have no idea what that runway markings are. They
appear to be painted, not VOR.

They are standard runway markings that is tenths of the magnetic heading

Approacing the marking 24 you are on rough magnetic heading of 240 deg etc

Keith

Thanks.

Now tell Airforce Dan and John Szalay :0)

If you'll tell your nitwit ButtBuddy (tm) to ask specific questions.
Fjucktard