AcroFest #2 at Williams Gliderport

Old March 11th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
guy

Default AcroFest #2 at Williams Gliderport

AcroFest #2. Saturday-Sunday April 2-3

Calling all glider acro junkies! Calling all glider pilots wanting to
have a glider acro experience!
This will be our second glider aerobatic workshop.
Mallory Lynch (CFIG) and Guy Acheson (private pilot) will be your
mentors in the back seat.
We will have one ASK-21 for dual flights. Pilots are encouraged to
bring their own planes for acro.

If you want to experience glider acro, this is a great opportunity.
If you want instruction in basic glider aerobatics, this is your
workshop.

Flight time sign-ups thru Noelle at Williams. Call her to schedule.
530-473-5600
Saturday evening presentation with dinner. The presentation will be
acro videos, acro technical stuff, technique workshops, and a demo of
flying acro with Condor.
Food to be determined. Might be pizza/subway/chinese...the group to
decide.
Mallory and Guy will be the flight mentors. We fly for food. You only
pay for tows and airtime.
We will be scheduling a flight every 45 minutes. The flight plan is to
be decided between the pilot and the mentor. You set the agenda.
If pilots are taking multiple flights we want them to alternate
between Mallory and Guy as the mentor.
For questions call Guy at 916-214-6663 or .
I'm looking forward to a looping good time!
Old March 11th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
guy

For more detailed information on AcroFest go to the Williams Soaring
Center website and read the forum.
Go to: www.williamssoaring.com
click on the "News" button in the upper left corner.
scroll down to the "News & Discussion" line
enter the "AcroFest #2 Anyone?" forum

A snap roll a day keeps the demons away.

Guy
Old March 11th 11, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67[_2_]

Sorry, but I can't find the "News & Discussion" line. The News button
is in the upper right hand corner for me (not left). All I see is
"Williams Today" and "Archived Forum". Neither seems to have anything
about AcroFest. Just to make sure I became a registered user to see
if that made a difference. No dice. Help.
Old March 12th 11, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bart[_4_]

On Mar 11, 1:59*pm, ContestID67 wrote:
Sorry, but I can't find the "News & Discussion" line. *The News button
is in the upper right hand corner for me (not left). *All I see is
"Williams Today" and "Archived Forum". *Neither seems to have anything
about AcroFest. *Just to make sure I became a registered user to see
if that made a difference. *No dice. *Help.

"Williams Today" - "News & Discussion" - "ACROFEST #2 ANYONE?"

Or: http://www.williamssoaring.com/news/...OFEST-2-ANYONE

B.
Old March 15th 11, 02:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Guy[_7_]

If you use the "News" button on the upper left, click on the "Williams
Today" in the drop down menu.
Once you are in "Williams Today" you will see a list of forums.
Click on "News and Discussion".
Now you are presented with a list of all the topics.
Select "AcroFest #2 Anyone?"

Whoh...that was hard.
Old March 21st 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
guy

AcroFest #2 in two weeks!
Here is a video to wet your appetite.
Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypyqXHCRPtY

Williams Soaring Center, Saturday - Sunday, April 2-3.

Guy
Old March 22nd 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
guy

Another video to wet your whistle on acro.
All in our trainer, the mighty ASK-21.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TN0J5FgcqI

Only six slots left for AcroFest.
Sign up by calling Noelle at Williams Soaring.
www.williamssoaring.com
Guy
Old March 26th 11, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
guy

Only a few slots left for AcroFest #2 at Williams Gliderport.
Here is a video explaining what glider aerobatics involves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqteXEphfc0

Sign up with Noelle at Williams Soaring.

www.williamssoaring.com

Guy

Williams Soaring Ctr. [email protected] Soaring 0 May 3rd 07 05:13 PM
Only at a gliderport SAM 303a Soaring 5 August 18th 06 02:53 PM
Pete Williams cernauta Soaring 4 February 19th 05 05:04 AM
Pete Williams bill newsom Soaring 0 January 11th 05 05:59 AM
Looking for Travis Williams JC Soaring 3 January 28th 04 12:29 AM