Does a Baron 58 have an ejection seat?

Old October 16th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily

Default Does a Baron 58 have an ejection seat?

Matt Barrow wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Hell Jim, I'm still trying to deal with Scrodenger's cat and after dinner
I have to find why Fermat outsmarted both me and the Pythagoreans with the
3rd exponent!!! :-)))

Schrödinger's cat was rabid!!

Or dead.....
Old October 16th 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques

"Emily" wrote in message
. ..
Matt Barrow wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Hell Jim, I'm still trying to deal with Scrodenger's cat and after
dinner I have to find why Fermat outsmarted both me and the Pythagoreans
with the 3rd exponent!!! :-)))

Schrödinger's cat was rabid!!

Or dead.....

yes.......but was he REALLY dead?????????? :-))
Dudley

Old October 16th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Barrow

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
news

"Emily" wrote in message
. ..
Matt Barrow wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Hell Jim, I'm still trying to deal with Scrodenger's cat and after
dinner I have to find why Fermat outsmarted both me and the
Pythagoreans with the 3rd exponent!!! :-)))

Schrödinger's cat was rabid!!

Or dead.....

yes.......but was he REALLY dead?????????? :-))

[Super high pitch voice on]

"He was really and sincerely dead"

[regular voice on]

Old October 16th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

David Carradine as QwiChang Caine could swat bullets, was
Yoda a ShoLin? spelling phonetic.

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

| "Jay Honeck" wrote in message

oups.com...
| I think a StarWars light saber might be possible with a
| controlled magnetic field and plasma.
|
| Which, of course, always begs the question of: "Why?"
|
| I know, I know -- because it's an elegant weapon. But
without The
| Force to guide your hand, you're just a sitting duck for
a guy in a
| walker with a laser cannon...
|

| Hell, you'd be a sitting duck for a guy with an old Colt
Peacemaker!

Old October 16th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Always look at the bright side of life.

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

| "Jim Macklin" wrote
in message
| The Force is always with me.
|
| "On second thought, let's not go to Camelot...tis a silly
place"

| "Emily" wrote in message
| . ..
| | Jay Honeck wrote:
| | I think a StarWars light saber might be possible
with a
| | controlled magnetic field and plasma.
| |
| | Which, of course, always begs the question of:
"Why?"
| |
| | You never need a reason to build a light saber.
| |
| | I know, I know -- because it's an elegant weapon.
But
| without The
| | Force to guide your hand, you're just a sitting duck
for
| a guy in a
| | walker with a laser cannon...
| |

Old October 16th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Never try to teach a pig algebra, it annoys the pig and
wastes your time.

. ..

Old October 16th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Didn't Tim Leary say something like. "I think, therefore the
LSD is wearing off"

news |

Old October 16th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_1_]

Cool... I wonder if MS will have a sim for it that will work in all modes?
Jim

Old October 16th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message
But the Klingon's use a small blackhole for power. The
Federation could just wait a few days and their ships would
absorb itself.

No No No... It's the Romulans that use the blackhole for power.

Old October 16th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Thomas Borchert writes:

Ah, that greatest of all scenes in Indiana Jones in that Arabic market,
where he fights an armada of guys in hand-to-hand combat, and then the
top guy comes on elaborately swinging his sword - and indy simply
shoots him.

It was shot that way because Harrison Ford was quite sick on the day
of that shoot (like many others in the crew, thanks to bad food), and
someone suggested he simply shoot the guy instead of fighting him, to
save time. The director liked it and kept it.