Name this song please...

Old June 17th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Name this song please...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij1qW...arch=homebuilt

Name this song please... and if you could, where I can download a copy
for my ipod. Thanks

Monk

Old June 17th 06, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

("Flyingmonk" wrote)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij1qW...arch=homebuilt

Name this song please... and if you could, where I can download a copy for
my ipod. Thanks

Treetop Flyer - It "SOUNDS" like Stephen Stills :-)

http://www.alpha.nl/CSN/lyrics/stillsalone.html
ALBUM: Stills Alone
by Stephen Stills
1991, Gold Hill Records

1. Isn't It So
2. Everybody's Talkin'
3. Just Isn't Like You
4. In My Life
5. The Ballad of Hollis Brown
6. Singin' Call (original version on "Stephen Stills 2."
7. The Right Girl
8. Blind Fiddler Medley ("The Blind Fiddler," "Do for the Others,"
and "Know You Got to Run.")
9. Amazonia
10. Treetop Flyer

TREETOP FLYER (Stephen Stills)

I could be a rambler from the
Seven dials
I don't pay taxes 'cause I
Never file
I don't do business that don't
Make me smile
I love my aeroplane 'cause
She got style

I'm a treetop flyer

I'll fly any cargo that
You can pay to run
The bush league pilots they just
Can't get the job done you got to
Fly down into the canyons you don't never see the sun
There's no such thing as an
Easy run

For a treetop flyer

I fly low I'm in
High demand
Go fifteen feet over the
Rio Grande
I blow the mesquite
Right up off of the sand I'm
Seldom seen
'Specially when I land

I'm a treetop flyer
Born survivor

People been askin' me where'd ya learn to
Fly that way
Was over in Viet Nam
Chasin' N.V.A.
The government taught me
An' they taught me right
Stay down under the treeline
You might be all right

Treetop flyer

So I'm comin' home I'm runnin'
Low and fast
Promised my woman this'n gonna
Be my last
I get the ship down
I tie her fast
And then some ole boy walks up and he says
He son, wanna make some fast cash?

Treetop flyer

Well there's things I am and there's
Things I'm not
I'm a smuggler and I
Could get shot
I ain't going to die
I ain't going to get caught
You see I'm a flyin' fool
And the aeroplane
Is just too hot

I'm a treetop flyer

Born survivor

Usually work alone

Montblack

Old June 17th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On 17 Jun 2006 14:35:14 -0700, Flyingmonk wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij1qW...arch=homebuilt

Name this song please...

"Treetop Flyer" by Stephen Stills, track 10 on his album "Stills Alone"

compare the sample
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00000488U/104-8086928-3791908?v=glance&n=5174

and if you could, where I can download a copy
for my ipod.

itunes?

Thanks

Monk

#m
--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough
Old June 17th 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij1qW...arch=homebuilt

Name this song please... and if you could, where I can download a copy
for my ipod. Thanks

Monk

Treetop Flyer - Stephen Stills. got Limewire?

jb
Old June 18th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Flyingmonk wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij1qW...arch=homebuilt

Name this song please... and if you could, where I can download a copy
for my ipod. Thanks

Monk

Steven Stills wrote the song but Jimmy Buffer covered it on Banana Wind
album

Old June 18th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

("Jim Burns" wrote)
"My Head's an Inclinometer"

We know it's not heavy metal.

Montblack
Head games - that's all I get from you
Head games - and I can't take it anymore
Head games - don't wanna play the head games
(Solo)
Old June 18th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Flyingmonk wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij1qW...arch=homebuilt

Name this song please... and if you could, where I can download a copy
for my ipod. Thanks

Monk

Thank you everyone for the quick response and most of all, thank you
Montblack for taking your time to type out the words. Much
appreciated.

Five bucks saids that he's flying a RV4...

Monk

Old June 19th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Five bucks saids that he's flying a RV4...

Or an -8!
Old June 19th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

("Flyingmonk" wrote)
Thank you everyone for the quick response and most of all, thank you
Montblack for taking your time to type out the words. Much appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij1qWr99qLE&search=homebuilt

It "SOUNDS" like Stephen Stills :-)

This was all I typed, The rest was Cut & Paste.

Montblack g

Last Train to Kitty Hawk ...song Montblack Piloting 2 April 13th 06 05:23 AM
Nice Song! HECTOP Piloting 0 May 20th 04 12:20 AM
OT Newsgroup Song Curt Cole Soaring 0 January 31st 04 04:37 AM
Taliban Song - this was cute Mighty Mouse Military Aviation 5 July 10th 03 08:12 AM
Taliban Song - this was cute Mighty Mouse Naval Aviation 5 July 10th 03 08:12 AM