Dangerous Cessna evacuates govt again

Old May 13th 05, 06:01 PM
Matt Barrow

"George Patterson" wrote in message
news:OpUge.4940$1f5.3520@trndny01...
kontiki wrote:

You young guys don't have the perspective to appreciate just
how different this country is today compared to 40 years ago.

Yep. I haven't seen a sign that says "******, don't let the sun go down on

you
in this town" since 1965.

Yeah, only the BAD things changed.

Our descendants will likely **** on our graves.

Old May 13th 05, 06:01 PM
Matt Barrow

"StellaStarr" wrote in message
Sully wrote:

After checking CNN again you are right it did say Pilot and Student.
Not real sure where I heard instructor, think it was local radio
though but we know how the news media verifies facts before
publishing.

I just love it when people who make silly mistakes blame the media for
being almost as wrong as they are. The media, after all, have an
obligation to be far more perfect than humans.

If they were even accurate 10% of the time...on ANY story.

Old May 13th 05, 09:31 PM
gatt

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message news:045he.20\

I just love it when people who make silly mistakes blame the media for
being almost as wrong as they are. The media, after all, have an
obligation to be far more perfect than humans.

If they were even accurate 10% of the time...on ANY story.

....they probably STILL wouldn't have accidentally flown a Cessna into
restricted airspace and something as visibly obvious as the nation's
capitol.

Those freakin' aviators, man. Sheesh...

-c
Watch the generalizations. Occasionally they bite back.

Old May 13th 05, 10:27 PM
Jimmy B.

Montblack wrote:
("Jimmy B." wrote)

With all this talk of A-bombs, I would like to say hello to all the
government agents who are now reading this thread.

HI GUYS!

We're all good Americans here!

I thought it was decided that we weren't .. I mean all good Americans
...I mean we weren't all Americans here on the newsgroups.

Yeah, I know there are other nationalities on the newsgroups, but I
assumed that only Americans would be silly enough to discuss the
feasibility of carrying an A-bomb on an open connection. Especially
considering how paranoid the government has become.

I sincerely hope I did not offend any non-Americans on the newsgroups.

"Knock, knock, knock." - Oh crap!!

So your plan was to drop your suitcase bomb last Monday?
Yes, but the weather wouldn't cooperate - low ceilings all day.

What about last Wednesday? What happened to that plan?
Wheel shimmy and a locking brake. That plane will be ready in 3 weeks.

And this past weekend?
Couldn't get a plane. Weather was great, all the planes were rented.

And yesterday?
Only thing available was the Lance. We're not checked out in the Lance.

Montblack
Loathing terrorists (and gang-bangers)
Fearing American Gulags

Old May 13th 05, 10:29 PM
Jimmy B.

Martin Hotze wrote:
"Jimmy B." wrote:

We're all good Americans here!

:-))

plus a bunch of foreigners.

#m

WHAT? Hey what's a non-American doing on the Internet?

;-)

I hope I didn't offend with the "good Americans" comment.

Old May 13th 05, 11:12 PM
Dave Stadt

"Jimmy B." wrote in message
.net...
Martin Hotze wrote:
"Jimmy B." wrote:

We're all good Americans here!

:-))

plus a bunch of foreigners.

#m

WHAT? Hey what's a non-American doing on the Internet?

;-)

After all that fine American Al Gore invented it.

Old May 14th 05, 12:47 AM
Blueskies

"Tom Fleischman" k wrote
Yes, and Bin Laden must be howling with laughter at us. He is sitting safe and secure in Pakistan while we are in the
process of destroying our own constitution, our reputation around the world and our economy, not to mention the
thousands of our own young men and women and hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan that we
have killed with this bungled "war on terror".

Our government is in the hands of fascists folks.

I weep for my beloved nation.

Wake Up!

Follow this link, fourth paragraph...

http://www.eisenhowermemorial.org/pr...ments/1147.cfm

Old May 14th 05, 01:23 AM
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 13 May 2005 23:47:10 GMT, "Blueskies"
wrote in
::

"Tom Fleischman" k wrote
Yes, and Bin Laden must be howling with laughter at us. He is sitting safe and secure in Pakistan while we are in the
process of destroying our own constitution, our reputation around the world and our economy, not to mention the
thousands of our own young men and women and hundreds of thousands of innocent people in Iraq and Afghanistan that we
have killed with this bungled "war on terror".

Our government is in the hands of fascists folks.

I weep for my beloved nation.

Wake Up!

Follow this link, fourth paragraph...

http://www.eisenhowermemorial.org/pr...ments/1147.cfm

This part?

The Papers of Dwight David Eisenhower:

The political processes of our country are such that if a rule of
reason is not applied in this effort, we will lose
everything--even to a possible and drastic change in the
Constitution. This is what I mean by my constant insistence upon
"moderation" in government. Should any political party attempt to
abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate
labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party
again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of
course, that believes you can do these things. Among them are H.
L. Hunt (you possibly know his background), a few other Texas oil
millionaires, and an occasional politician or business man from
other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid.

They may be stupid, but that "tiny splinter group" has managed to
seize power in this fair nation, and true to President Eisenhower's
prescience, they are trampling the Constitution.
Old May 14th 05, 01:54 AM
George Patterson

Jimmy B. wrote:

Yeah, I know there are other nationalities on the newsgroups, but I
assumed that only Americans would be silly enough to discuss the
feasibility of carrying an A-bomb on an open connection.

Actually, the poster who has provided the most information regarding weights and
sizes of various extant weapons is from the Isle of Mann.

George Patterson
"Naked" means you ain't got no clothes on; "nekkid" means you ain't got
no clothes on - and are up to somethin'.
Old May 14th 05, 05:24 AM
george

George Patterson wrote:
Jimmy B. wrote:

Yeah, I know there are other nationalities on the newsgroups, but I

assumed that only Americans would be silly enough to discuss the
feasibility of carrying an A-bomb on an open connection.

Actually, the poster who has provided the most information regarding

weights and
sizes of various extant weapons is from the Isle of Mann.

Noticed that :-)
I was waiting for some-one to mention Manpacks