Gapa Geezer has been outed!

Old April 13th 12, 06:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Gapa Geezer has been outed!

Uh oh! The Gapa Geezer hasn't done a very good job of controlling his alter-ego. Gotta be careful what you say to the guy who runs the club website. Nice work on the GAPA trailer though, I'm glad that you think you'll fly far enough to need it!

http://www.soaravenal.com/Intro.html

Old April 16th 12, 05:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gapa Geezer

On Apr 13, 5:48*pm, Tony wrote:
Uh oh! The Gapa Geezer hasn't done a very good job of controlling his alter-ego. *Gotta be careful what you say to the guy who runs the club website. *Nice work on the GAPA trailer though, I'm glad that you think you'll fly far enough to need it!

http://www.soaravenal.com/Intro.html

Well, Kid, I shoulda' figured you'd track me down, what with you
bein' a youngin' and up on
all this new fangled internet technology and such. Truth be told, I
was just real admirin' of those flights
you was makin' with that old wood and cloth glider. Kinda' reminded
me of back when I was a youngun
flyin' in that old 2-22 in the Torrey Pines Meet - and admirin' the
queen of the meet (from a distance). That
was back when you could be sure the queen was a for sure genuine
feemale (No 'fence to thems that's
followin' them alternantin' life styles these days, ain't got nothin'
'gainst them, just means you got to do
some preliminary checkin' nowadays sometimes.)
I knows this is 'probly my last Hoo0-raaah. Thems of us that's
on the way out, just wants to relive some of that fun we used to have
back when we was flyin' them simpler
gliders, but havin' more fun back then than we been havin' sometimes
lately. Hope you stick flyin' that old glider and
keep makin' them flights like you been makin'.

Signed

The Gapa Geezer