For Sale: Used Oudie 2 with SeeYou Mobile Lifetime License

Old February 4th 13, 04:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default For Sale: Used Oudie 2 with SeeYou Mobile Lifetime License

Hi,

I'm selling my Oudie 2 demo. It had been an original version Oudie but was
upgraded to an Oudie 2 last year. It comes with a SeeYou Mobile for Oudie
Lifetime License (free upgrades for the life of the unit) and all new
accessories and box. The unit looks very good and the screen is new with no
defects. The price is $450. New Oudie 2 units sell for $625 so this is a
savings of $175.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old February 4th 13, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

On Monday, 4 February 2013 15:51:50 UTC, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi,

I'm selling my Oudie 2 demo. It had been an original version Oudie but was

upgraded to an Oudie 2 last year. It comes with a SeeYou Mobile for Oudie

Lifetime License (free upgrades for the life of the unit) and all new

accessories and box. The unit looks very good and the screen is new with no

defects. The price is $450. New Oudie 2 units sell for $625 so this is a

savings of $175.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde

Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Paul, what are you planning to use instead?

Old February 4th 13, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

On Monday, February 4, 2013 11:04:46 AM UTC-8, waremark wrote:
On Monday, 4 February 2013 15:51:50 UTC, Paul Remde wrote: Hi, I'm selling my Oudie 2 demo. It had been an original version Oudie but was upgraded to an Oudie 2 last year. It comes with a SeeYou Mobile for Oudie Lifetime License (free upgrades for the life of the unit) and all new accessories and box. The unit looks very good and the screen is new with no defects. The price is $450. New Oudie 2 units sell for $625 so this is a savings of $175. Best Regards, Paul Remde Cumulus Soaring, Inc. Paul, what are you planning to use instead?

The following have been on the Craggy Aero Website for about 2 months.

Used Refurbished original version Oudie upgraded to the Sunlight readable Oudie 2 screen with SeeYou Mobile Lifetime license (worth $239). The Software has been updated to the latest version and the unit tested by Craggy Aero LLC. Complete package all cables and converters. They have some minor scratches and other defects. The screens are the new Sunlight readable. $425, 5 remaining

http://www.craggyaero.com/oudie.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old March 22nd 14, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Hello
Any current demo Oudie 2 with seeYou bundle available? Thank you. Heimo
Old March 22nd 14, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Heimo,

I may be willing to sell my Oudie 2 demo once the Oudie IGC units arrive
here in a few weeks. It was worth $375 when new. I'd probably let it go
for $295. It is about 1 to 2 years old. It is the latest/faster version of
the Oudie 2. That price does not include SeeYou Mobile or SeeYou for PC.
A Lifetime License for SeeYou Mobile is $250. If you buy SeeYou for PC at
the same time you pay $120 rather than the normal $155 price.

I'll use my new Oudie IGC unit as my demo and when I fly rental gliders or
club sailplanes.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.