Mustangs in Ohio ...this weekend

Old September 27th 07, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack

Default Mustangs in Ohio ...this weekend

Anyone going to "The Final Roundup" this weekend?

http://www.gml2007.com/press_release_072606.asp
"The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends will bring together the largest group
of P-51s since they graced the sky over Europe over 6 decades ago. Thanks to
the many men and women who have invested their time, their talents and their
money into restoring them; we can still see and hear the sound of a Rolls
Royce engine's throaty roar overhead- the sound of freedom."

http://www.gml2007.com/p51owner.asp
Owners

http://www.gml2007.com/p51plane-name.asp
Planes

http://www.gml2007.com/eschedule.asp
Event Schedule

Montblack

Old September 27th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Terry

Yes... Sunday.... Flight Line seats!

Terry N6401F

Old September 28th 07, 07:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

On Sep 27, 12:38 pm, "Montblack" Y4_NOT!...
wrote:
Anyone going to "The Final Roundup" this weekend?

http://www.gml2007.com/press_release_072606.asp
"The Gathering of Mustangs and Legends will bring together the largest group
of P-51s since they graced the sky over Europe over 6 decades ago. Thanks to
the many men and women who have invested their time, their talents and their
money into restoring them; we can still see and hear the sound of a Rolls
Royce engine's throaty roar overhead- the sound of freedom."

http://www.gml2007.com/p51owner.asp
Owners

http://www.gml2007.com/p51plane-name.asp
Planes

http://www.gml2007.com/eschedule.asp
Event Schedule

Montblack

Oh, man, that sounded like a dream when I saw the ad in Flying months
ago, wish I could go. I sure hope it doesn't rob the CAF Airsho this
Sat & Sun of any Mustangs that would be there, cause I will be in
Midland this Sat. (or Sun. if Sat weather stinks which is rare in west
Texas).

Ricky

A slap in the face to Ohio GA, and a measure of stupidity by Ohio Lawmakers Tony Piloting 27 January 23rd 07 02:54 PM
Mustangs of Today - Mustangs.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman Aviation Photos 0 December 31st 06 06:48 AM
Mustangs of Old, concluded - RAAF Mustangs after taxi collision.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman Aviation Photos 0 December 30th 06 03:52 AM
LS-4 for sale in Ohio Frank Soaring 1 October 30th 06 02:14 PM
Ohio Fly In Announcement john smith Piloting 0 April 26th 05 07:36 PM