Rod Machado's New PPL Manual

Old March 25th 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Rod Machado's New PPL Manual

Matt W. Barrow wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Unfortunately, this seems to imply that it is YOU, who are full of "home
made dog ****" :-))

Hey, is that Labrador, man?

In his case, probably something a bit more vicious and stupid I'm afraid.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old March 25th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in news:HuydnVcI-
:

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:34:32 -0700 (PDT), Dan danmc61

@gmail.com
wrote:

On Mar 24, 7:01 pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:47:35 -0400, Dudley Henriques

wrote:
GA was never meant for test pilots and engineers alone. If

GA
is
flourish in the future, it will have to attract more

"average"
people
into it's ranks.
Isn't that the philosophy of NASA's Free Flight concept?
Most people are only comfortable flying along with a herd. Try
diverting the typical 737 load into the requisite 30 Bonanzas

and
hear
the howls on the tarmac --" I have to fly in THAT!?"
You'll have to explain that to Dudley.
Don't be an imbecile.
Would you tell a bird not to fly?

Bertie
Being a stubborn character, I'd probably try, and most likely get

the
same result :-))

Xactly

( not snipped just to annoy people)

Bertie
I see I've attracted old Maxwell again. I love this guy. :-))

I'm a big fan of Whack a mole. When on of those little devils pops

his
head up on my panel.....

Bertie

I think I ate some of that once. Whackamole? Terrible green stuff!!

Oh I like it. God for cooling the hot stuff.

bertie
Old March 25th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

wrote:
[...]

I'm on a Doritos kick right now. Should fit right in :-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old March 25th 08, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

On Mar 24, 2:35 pm, "news.chi.sbcglobal.net"
wrote:
While I agree that humor can be a very valuable teaching tool, I find it
works best in one-on-one or small group situations where it can be tailored
to the specific audience.

Agreed. The thing I dislike about the Ron Machado book is how it
shoves the "humor" down your throat. Sometimes I just want to look up
something and not have to wade through heaps of goofyness. I prefer
the more dry, subtle humor.

At the place I used to instruct at, if a student skipped a bunch of
ground lessons, we'd lock him in a room and make him watch a few hours
of the King School videos as punishment. Those videos might hit the
mark for the older generation, but not so much with the "south park"
generation these days.

Old March 25th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in news:xr-
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

wrote:
[...]

Now oyu have me hankering fo them.

Bertie

Old March 25th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in news:xr-
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

wrote:
[...]

They advertize you can't eat just one of them. Trust me....they are on
to something here :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old March 25th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in news:Ntqdndwvn_za-
:

They advertize you can't eat just one of them. Trust me....they are on
to something here :-))

Doritos... If I wasn't already full of easter chocolate...

Bertie
Old March 25th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt W. Barrow

Matt W. Barrow wrote:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Unfortunately, this seems to imply that it is YOU, who are full of "home
made dog ****" :-))

Hey, is that Labrador, man?

In his case, probably something a bit more vicious and stupid I'm afraid.

I suspect a man of your eminent distinction never watched "Up in Smoke"! :~)

Need KA-8B manual cfinn Soaring 4 April 4th 05 09:04 PM
FA: B-737 OPERATIONS MANUAL - Ops Manual for a B-737 Jet Peter Aviation Marketplace 0 December 28th 04 01:08 AM
Manual PA-46 Gerard Ververs Instrument Flight Rules 0 November 23rd 04 07:50 PM
PA-46 Manual Gerard Ververs Piloting 0 November 22nd 04 08:19 PM
LX1000 Manual & Speed Astir Manual Avron Tal Soaring 1 June 20th 04 07:15 AM