Location of Charlie Spratt's contest reports on SSA site

Old March 9th 05, 01:25 AM
Frank

Default Location of Charlie Spratt's contest reports on SSA site

Charlie's reports are available in the "Contest News" section on the
SSA site. In a brilliant move to increase readership, you are required
to log on with your SSA member number & password, *before* the "Contest
News" selection becomes visible.

Go to "Contest Reports" on the main menu and then select "Contest
News".

Charlie wants everyone to know that he has been faithfully writing
reports every day and getting them to the SSA on time. Unfortunately,
there have been some delays getting them from the submission location
to the public web area.

Frank

Old March 14th 05, 11:11 PM
Brian Glick

I have already lodged a complaint with my SSA director on this matter, and
you should all do the same. The reply I got was that it is a "member
service" That is not a good enough reason to not allow all the people who
may be interested in SSA to see what is happening. Reading Charlie's reports
have hooked more than one person.

Brian

ups.com...

Old March 14th 05, 11:48 PM
Greg Arnold

Yep, you don't increase the number of soaring pilots (and potential SSA
members) by hiding information about soaring.

Brian Glick wrote:
I have already lodged a complaint with my SSA director on this matter, and
you should all do the same. The reply I got was that it is a "member
service" That is not a good enough reason to not allow all the people who
may be interested in SSA to see what is happening. Reading Charlie's reports
have hooked more than one person.

Brian

ups.com...

Old April 7th 05, 05:58 AM
Brian Glick

Our point of view must have been considered, these reports are now public
again.

newsspZd.30$ZE5.21@fed1read03...

Brian Glick wrote:
I have already lodged a complaint with my SSA director on this matter,

and
you should all do the same. The reply I got was that it is a "member
service" That is not a good enough reason to not allow all the people

who
may be interested in SSA to see what is happening. Reading Charlie's

reports
have hooked more than one person.

Brian

ups.com...