Hangar for rent. KMMV Oregon

Old September 23rd 04, 08:30 PM
broadmead

Default Hangar for rent. KMMV Oregon

Just wanted everybody to know that I have a 40' x 30'+- "T" hangar for rent.
It is at the Mcminnville Oregon airport and costs $250 per month. It is a
new unit that includes basic electricity.

Protect your baby from the upcoming winter; available now..

Contact John at:

Remove "nospam"

Old September 24th 04, 02:29 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:30:35 -0700, "broadmead"
wrote:

Just wanted everybody to know that I have a 40' x 30'+- "T" hangar for rent.
It is at the Mcminnville Oregon airport and costs $250 per month. It is a
new unit that includes basic electricity.

Protect your baby from the upcoming winter; available now..

Do you deliver? Got a buddy in New England that needs one.

Ron Wanttaja
Old September 24th 04, 05:54 AM
Gilan

we have several hangars for sale or rent at our airpark.
http://www.flyinggators.com/news/hangars/hangars.htm

Always excepting new memberships. Come on down and join our club.
--
Have a good day and stay out of the trees!
See ya on Sport Aircraft group

Mitchell Wing
http://www.mitchellwing.com

Old September 25th 04, 12:47 PM
NW_PILOT

That's a good price for a brand-new hanger in this area with basic
electricity included