Hi All

Old July 29th 03, 10:50 PM
S. Sampson

Default Hi All

"jim pritchard" wrote

Greetings all,
Just found this new group, and this my first post.
I am fascinated by the "mythical" Auroua Spyplane.
I personally believe it DOES exist, what do my fellow enthusiasts think?

I think it exists too. I also think the B-2 bomber uses warp drive
engines, and a cloaking device.

Old July 29th 03, 10:53 PM
Thomas Schoene

"jim pritchard" wrote in message

Greetings all,
Just found this new group, and this my first post.
I am fascinated by the "mythical" Auroua Spyplane.
I personally believe it DOES exist, what do my fellow enthusiasts
think?

Quite sure it does too. I've even got pictures. See these, for example:

http://www.rcaf.com/aircraft/database/aurora.htm

(Now, one might quibble about whether this is really a "spy plane" but
that's what the press always calls them.)

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)

Old July 29th 03, 11:17 PM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"Thomas Schoene" wrote in message
nk.net...
"jim pritchard" wrote in message

Greetings all,
Just found this new group, and this my first post.
I am fascinated by the "mythical" Auroua Spyplane.
I personally believe it DOES exist, what do my fellow enthusiasts
think?

Quite sure it does too. I've even got pictures. See these, for

example:

http://www.rcaf.com/aircraft/database/aurora.htm

(Now, one might quibble about whether this is really a "spy plane" but
that's what the press always calls them.)

Naw he means this one

http://www.nextaircraft.com/cgw/138305141249/

Note the cunning use of advanced radar transparent materials
like bonded composites made of arboroceous materials and
resins

Keith

You guys are mean.

Everybody knows the Aurora exists. Elvis told me about it. Apparantly Santa
Claus is the pilot and the Tooth Fairy navigates.

Old July 29th 03, 11:50 PM
Gordon

same guy that posted a couple of weeks ago, creating a new spelling for the
old, tired "Aurora" sightings, eh?

Greetings all,
Just found this new group, and this my first post.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

I am fascinated by the "mythical" Auroua Spyplane.

If there is an aircraft named "Auroua", it is undoubtably mythical.

I personally believe it DOES exist, what do my fellow enthusiasts think?

Dunno. But two weeks ago, we had this discussion, coincidentally, with someone
that spells "Aurora" the same exact way you do. Odd, that.

Old July 30th 03, 12:10 AM
Dave Kearton

"Gordon" wrote in message
| same guy that posted a couple of weeks ago, creating a new spelling for
the
| old, tired "Aurora" sightings, eh?
|
| Greetings all,
| Just found this new group, and this my first post.
|
| Riiiiiiiiiight.
|

| I am fascinated by the "mythical" Auroua Spyplane.
|
| If there is an aircraft named "Auroua", it is undoubtably mythical.
|
| I personally believe it DOES exist, what do my fellow enthusiasts think?
|
| Dunno. But two weeks ago, we had this discussion, coincidentally, with
someone
| that spells "Aurora" the same exact way you do. Odd, that.

Yes, hmmmm

I'm getting plenty of prints from his email, but not a lot of DNA.

I'll get back to you when I've heard from the lab.

woof

Dave Kearton

Old July 30th 03, 02:43 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Thomas J. Paladino Jr." wrote in message
news

[...]

Sure, the Canadians have been flying Auoras for years.