Visit to Moscow & Flying Legends Show

Old August 24th 04, 10:33 PM
Ken Duffey

Default Visit to Moscow & Flying Legends Show

I recently visited Moscow for an aerobatics display at Zhukovsky and the
Flying Legends show at Monino.

We also visited Domodedovo, Vnukovo, Chornoye, Victory Park & Khodynka.

My photos and a short description about the visit are at :-
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/...scow_2004.html

It is heavily photo intensive - so apologies to anyone with a slow
connection.......

Ken Duffey

Old August 25th 04, 01:52 AM
Allen Epps

In article , Ken Duffey
wrote:

I recently visited Moscow for an aerobatics display at Zhukovsky and the
Flying Legends show at Monino.

We also visited Domodedovo, Vnukovo, Chornoye, Victory Park & Khodynka.

My photos and a short description about the visit are at :-
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/...scow_2004.html

It is heavily photo intensive - so apologies to anyone with a slow
connection.......

Ken Duffey

Very nice Ken. The Russians are certainly not afraid to apply a little
paint to an airliner!
Allen
Old August 25th 04, 03:27 PM
zalzon

Wow those were some great pics.

The photographer is brilliant.
Old August 27th 04, 12:25 AM
John Mullen

"Ken Duffey" wrote in message
I recently visited Moscow for an aerobatics display at Zhukovsky and the
Flying Legends show at Monino.

We also visited Domodedovo, Vnukovo, Chornoye, Victory Park & Khodynka.

My photos and a short description about the visit are at :-
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/...scow_2004.html

It is heavily photo intensive - so apologies to anyone with a slow
connection.......

Great photos!

Thanks for sharing.

John

Old August 28th 04, 10:14 AM
Cub Driver

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 00:25:34 +0100, "John Mullen"
wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, and thanks for a mil-aviation-related post!

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

The Warbird's Forum
www.warbirdforum.com
Expedition sailboat charters www.expeditionsail.com
Old August 28th 04, 04:10 PM
John Mullen

wrote:

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, and thanks for a mil-aviation-related post!

I know! What a bore all the US-election-related stuff is. Makes me realise
how much better the UK system is.

John