US Competition Rules Poll and Committee Election

Old October 1st 09, 02:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default US Competition Rules Poll and Committee Election

The 2009 SSA Competition Rule poll and Rules Subcommittee election are
now open at:
http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php
The poll and election are open to all pilots on the SSA competition
pilot ranking list.
Running for the opportunity to serve are 3 very qualified candidates-
Andy Blackburn, Mike Smith, and Henry Retting.
All pilots, please particpate and get the word out to other pilots.
Your input is important.
The poll and election are open until 10/18/09
Hank Nixon
UH
SSA Competition Rules Subcommittee Chair
Old October 1st 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Abigel Edward

Default Dear Sir.

Dear Sir.

How are you sir hope everything is moving well.
My name is Abigel Edward i am 19 years old from ivory coast west
Africa,Sir i am requesting for your assistance for an investiment in your
country which i will want my money to be transferd to your account for an
investment pupose, if you are willng to assist me and my brother to come
over to you after the money most have been to your account i will be very
very greaful and will uplift you more and more.we are orphans and we
don't know what to do with this money which our late father left before
he died that is why we need your advice and to gueide us so that our
$7.5million dollars will not lost in a wroung hand.I will be waiting for
your Urgent respons.

This is my private email contact me here for an easy commucations

Thanks and God bless you.

Sincerly
Abigel Edward

Old October 1st 09, 03:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

back on topic

Old October 2nd 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
V1

FYI for new competition pilots who might not show up on the survey
validation list or Pilot Ranking List - you can still participate.

I had been out of competition for several years and was not on the
Pilot Ranking list for 2009. I flew in a Regional race this year, but
when I tried to complete the survey, it said I was invalid. I sent a
note to the contact at the bottom of the survey screen (it still let
me see the survey, just not fill it out), and he quickly added me in.
I was then able to complete the survey. If you flew your first race
(or first in many years) this year, you should be eligible.

- Frank

Old October 2nd 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sep 30, 8:45*pm, wrote:

The 2009 SSA Competition Rule poll and Rules Subcommittee election are
now open at:http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php
Hank Nixon
SSA Competition Rules Subcommittee Chair- Hide quoted text -

I will contact John Liebacher to see if all entries for this year are
reflected in ranking list- sounds like they are not.
UH
Old October 2nd 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sep 30, 8:45*pm, wrote:

The 2009 SSA Competition Rule poll and Rules Subcommittee election are
now open at:http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php
Hank Nixon
SSA Competition Rules Subcommittee Chair- Hide quoted text -

I will contact John Liebacher to see if all entries for this year are
reflected in ranking list- sounds like they are not.
UH- Hide quoted text -

Anyone else who flew this year and is not on existing ranking list,
please provide your name and SSA membership number to me at
and I will get you added to the database for
the poll and election. The ranking list gets updated after the last
contest of the year so that process won't work for this need.
Thanks
UH
Old October 13th 09, 01:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sep 30, 9:45*pm, wrote:
The 2009 SSA Competition Rule poll and Rules Subcommittee election are
now open at:http://adamsfive.com/survey/surveys.php
The poll and election are open to all pilots on the SSA competition
pilot ranking list.
Running for the opportunity to serve are 3 very qualified candidates-
Andy Blackburn, Mike Smith, and Henry Retting.
All pilots, please particpate and get the word out to other pilots.
Your input is important.
The poll and election are open until 10/18/09
Hank Nixon
UH
SSA Competition Rules Subcommittee Chair

REMINDER
The US Competition Pilot Poll and subcommittee election is open till
10/18. Lots of folks who are eligible have not yet rung in.
Please vote and provide your input in the comments section.
UH
RC Chair