Kudos to Cobra

Old October 5th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
V1

Default Kudos to Cobra

In an age when customer service does not always measure up to what
we’d like, those who excel deserve to be recognized.

I had seriously bent a part on my 2-year old Cobra trailer. It was my
fault during a rushed disassembly in the rain at a recent regional
contest. I checked around the US to find a source for the specific
part, but all I could find was a fairly expensive full assembly, which
was considerably more than I needed. Before checking with a local
metal fabricator (my last option), I e-mailed Cobra to see if I could
purchase just the part I needed, and how much it would cost for parts
and shipping (which is often prohibitive).

Cobra responded that they’d send me a replacement part under their
warranty program. I received the part a few days ago and got it
installed last weekend. Well done Cobra!

- Frank
Houston, Texas
Old October 5th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

On Oct 5, 4:23*pm, V1 wrote:
[...]

Ditto here. The jack assembly on my Cobra bent (can't imagine
why, my Antares is light as a feather). Yesterday a new assembly
made of heavier-guage material showed up on my doorstep ready
to install - warranty replacement (I did pay for shipping).
Great service from Cobra.

Best Regards, Dave

PS: Yes, I'm their agent for Antares trailers - but everyone gets
the same great service.
Old October 6th 09, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Gibbons[_2_]

Perhaps we don't cite outstanding service enough when it occurs.
These posts remind me of several years ago when Agnes Spindelberger of
Cobra handcarried a (small) trailer part from Germany to the US for
delivery during the US Soaring Convention.

Cobra has always been very responsive in answering questions, and
Alfred has personally answered trailer related questions over the
years.

Good work Cobra!

Bob

Old October 6th 09, 06:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Seaborn[_2_]

COBRA has been first rate with both improving the designs and their
customer service. They have a revised website with a very nice online
catalog now as well.

http://www.cobratrailer.com/