AMS selling LS4 package

Old February 27th 14, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default AMS selling LS4 package

--------------------------------
Kategorie: Biete Sonstiges

Anzeigennummer: 11578
Aufgegeben am: 28/04/2011
Kontakt: Ales Cebavs
Lesce, Slovenia

Details
LS 4,-a,-b tools, documentation and rights in offer include:

-complete tools (moulds, jigs, fuselage, wings, control surfaces, ...)
-know how and rights
-all necessary drawings and other instructions for parts and assembly,
in pdf and in paper
-other documentation, certification and calculation files
-initial support, organizing the tools preparation and loadings
-more of the LS gliders parts from the stock included (metal and
composite parts)

So the questions remain:

What happened to the LS-4 molds, tooling, and parts?
Did someone buy them?
Where are they now?
Anyone know?

Old March 6th 14, 02:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 10:27:03 PM UTC-3, wrote:
--------------------------------

[...]

Everything is still with AMS, and still trying to sell them.
Does anyone know more on the subject VH commented of parts os moulds/tooling missing ?

thanks,

Wally
Old April 3rd 14, 05:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
VH_VH

On Friday, 7 March 2014 00:04:31 UTC+11, wrote:
[...]

Hi Wally,

I think that if AMS is still trying to sell the LS4 moulds and tooling after all this time then that may be a good indication that the package is "incomplete". I looked back at my e-mail history of this whole sordid topic and I can say for certain that the person who passed that information on to me is very well placed in the gliding community. I would prefer to honour this person's confidentiality so I will not mention names. Sorry.

Cheers,
VH_VH

AMS selling LS4 package [email protected] Soaring 0 February 25th 14 10:20 PM
AMS selling LS4 package VH_VH Soaring 2 February 24th 14 09:53 PM
AMS selling LS4 package Regent Soaring 1 May 2nd 11 03:58 PM
AMS selling LS4 package Steve Rathbun Soaring 0 May 2nd 11 02:46 PM