Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

Old August 29th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ramsey

Default Experimentals To Be Banned To Rural Airports?

"Mike" wrote in message
"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

I don't play that game. I feel no obligation to be your personal
research service on a subject that has been widely reported. But if you
explain how you're too inept to use google, I'll be glad to talk about
it. Cell phones + driving + risks yields 264,000 results including
numerous studies published in peer reviewed publications on the subject.

That's your opinion, unsupported by facts. As I said, you've already
proven my point beautifully. All you want to do now is go off topic.

Then you should have no problem providing links to a half dozen of these
reports.

I don't. You obviously do.

Then put up or shut up Mikey Mouth. You're all talk.

Pot/Kettle.

Still can't support your wild assed statement, uh Mikey Mouth?

Old August 29th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

jeremy wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Snort! Ever drive in Italy? They don't believe in seatbelts. It means
you haven't got confidence in your driving and makes you more likely
to have an accident.
A quick peek at the cars going by there will reveal a huge percentage
of people not bothering with them. The further south you go the fewer
wear them. (Padanians, are, after all, wannabe germans) You can
nearly tell your lattitude by the percentage of non wearers. Same is
roughtly true for france and spain.

I drive all over the Northern hemisphere and usually get caught in
Europe by bad habits learned elsewhere. Turning on a red light always
catches me, as does the difference in traffic light sequence. I have
to watch myself after time in Panama, as after midnight traffic lights
are advisory only.

I have DLs for USA, and most of the EU and the test here is a joke.

The seatbelt issue is of no consequence to many cops in Italy, as they
consider it your funeral, but they will pop you for overtaking without
signaling.

Maybe in the north... I've driven a good bit in Italy and as far as I can
tell, th eonly rule is to keep your foot planted and beep a lot.
Hand signals take both hands, of course.
Hand free phones have freed up the italians to talk while driving of
course. Can't talk without your hands..

Bertie
Old August 29th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Maxie, a gem of a k00k

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in :

"Mike" wrote in message

I don't play that game. I feel no obligation to be your personal
research service on a subject that has been widely reported. But if
you explain how you're too inept to use google, I'll be glad to talk
about it. Cell phones + driving + risks yields 264,000 results
including numerous studies published in peer reviewed publications on
the subject.

That's your opinion, unsupported by facts. As I said, you've already
proven my point beautifully. All you want to do now is go off topic.

Then you should have no problem providing links to a half dozen of
these reports.

Then put up or shut up Mikey Mouth. You're all talk.

Snort!

God I love this guy.

Bertie
Old August 29th 08, 09:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Snort! Ever drive in Italy? They don't believe in seatbelts. It means
you haven't got confidence in your driving and makes you more likely to
have an accident.
A quick peek at the cars going by there will reveal a huge percentage of
people not bothering with them. The further south you go the fewer wear
them. (Padanians, are, after all, wannabe germans) You can nearly tell
your lattitude by the percentage of non wearers. Same is roughtly true
for france and spain.

And then, OTOH, you can drive as fast as you like just about anywhere
but England.

Bertie

Like you have ever been there looserboi.

Was there monday and will be there tomorrow evening again...
Day after, I'll be in Italy..

Bertie
Old August 29th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Maxie reaches for the stars

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in :

"Mike" wrote in message
"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

I don't play that game. I feel no obligation to be your personal
research service on a subject that has been widely reported. But
if you explain how you're too inept to use google, I'll be glad to
talk about it. Cell phones + driving + risks yields 264,000
results including numerous studies published in peer reviewed
publications on the subject.

That's your opinion, unsupported by facts. As I said, you've
already proven my point beautifully. All you want to do now is go
off topic.

Then you should have no problem providing links to a half dozen of
these reports.

I don't. You obviously do.

Then put up or shut up Mikey Mouth. You're all talk.

Pot/Kettle.

Still can't support your wild assed statement, uh Mikey Mouth?

Wow, we're breaching new heights of cluelessness here, maxie!

I need O2!

Bertie
Old August 29th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Ramsey

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Was there monday and will be there tomorrow evening again...
Day after, I'll be in Italy..

Yeah, prove it liarboi.

Old August 29th 08, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ramsey

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I need O2!

Ask the orderly, er, a, I mean flight attendant in the lab coat, to turn it
up.

Old August 29th 08, 09:52 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Was there monday and will be there tomorrow evening again...
Day after, I'll be in Italy..

Yeah, prove it liarboi.

Why do you care, fjukkkwitted one?

Bertie
Old August 29th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in :

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I need O2!

Ask the orderly, er, a, I mean flight attendant in the lab coat, to
turn it up.

'S OK, maxie, I know how to use O2.

I can teach you.

Breath in,

Now breath out.

It's not gonna fix the damage, but it will keep you form becoming bored.

Bertie
Old August 29th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"Ramsey" @##@.^net wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Was there monday and will be there tomorrow evening again...
Day after, I'll be in Italy..

Yeah, prove it liarboi.

You still need to prove you're anything more than a waste of bandwidth.