Talking About My Bi-Polar Disorder

Old August 5th 10, 03:46 AM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Cindy

Default BUTLER?!

On Jul 22, 12:30*pm, Mark wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:26:27 -0700 (PDT), Patricia wrote:
On Jun 23, 1:43*pm, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:52:26 -0400, Ari wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:21:17 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:13:07 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

"Mark" wrote

Hardly knew 'er!!!

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.

It was just eggnog. *Jimbo Walton was never ****ed up.

--oTTo--

Not Walton, asscream, /Morrison/, keep up, you goddamned nitwit. What
do you know about The Doors?

One whole hell of a lot more than you as I will soon demonstrate.

I wrote the lyrics to Strange Days while painting cubist art.

Pathetic lie. You wrote neither the song or the album's lyrics. You
also claim the reason you refuse to tell us your real name and address
is that your "art" is sold and appears "all over America".

This I will grant you. I see **** on bathroom stalls all the time that
reminds me of you, Mark(ie). *lol*

Now I do believe you dated PButt (Patricia Butler) since she is a fat
****ing pig and at 5"3" and 335lbs, you and she would be a perfect
set...of fatsonutcases.

Like you, she too is a fraud, a liar and a pathological liar.

I'll save Pam Courson and your "relationship" for later.

Guess what, Mark(ie), it's later.

Courson died around 1973 which would have made you a high school
senior *at the very best*. Yet, in your delusional fukknutzoidism, you
claim to be taking care of her while she was at least in her mid 20s.
She's screwing Jim Morrison and several other rockers yet she looked
to Mark(ie) the pimply fat bi-polar screwball for comfort?

*LOLOLOLOL*

Well, if you did take car of her lol then you did your usually ****ty
job because she imploded.

As typical for you, you can't even lie about decent illusions and
dating Patricia "PButt" Butler is one of them. Only a complete moron
would admit to it as Butler is a fraud (which is why she no longer
posts to alt.music.the-doors) and wrote a bunch of crap third handed
from her "research". What she got right was pure luck IMO what she got
wrong, and there was plenty of it, was because, like you, she pulled
things out of her hyooge ass and called them authentic.

Sooooo, Mark(ie), if you want to lay claim to laying that lying pig
PButt, have at it.

You deserve each other...like straight jackets and whackos.

*LOLOLOLOL*
--
Talk about F-Cars -www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702-Hide quoted text -

Actually, I no longer post here because the group has devolved into
nothing but a collection of people trying very hard to impress each
other with how much they can lie and swear and call other people
names.

Hi, Patricia, you are so right!

As for this Mark person, I have no idea who he is, but my guess
is that in his zeal to lie about being involved with people in Jim
Morrison's world, he got his Patricias confused and meant to lie about
dating Patricia Kennealy, not Patricia Butler. *As I was 12 years old
and living on a farm in Michigan at the time of Pamela's death, I
wasn't doing a whole lot of sharing boyfriends with her at the time.

Huh? I was ****ing your brains in at 12.

Sorry to interupt with a couple of facts. Feel free to go on with your
lying and swearing and name-calling now.

Bitch, lying ****.
--
Mark's webstuff -www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gifhttp://static.open.salon.com/files/bipolar1255029439.jpg
My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolinawww.gotitans.com/goForum/image.php?u=1948&dateline=1248991084- Hide quoted text -

So "Ari" is still trolling here, all these years later spouting the
same BS!!! At least Will Dockery, a legitimate Doors fan and nice
guy, is still around. But why oh why do ANY of you stoop to this
retard's level -- he's used thousands of names, tries to wreak havoc
everywhere he goes FOR YEARS!! Makes a normal person very happy to be
just that -- normal. The poor guy is to be pitied more than anything
else.

So glad to no longer have to deal with whoever he is this moment.

Be calm and carry on --

AJ

Old August 5th 10, 03:50 AM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Cindy

On Jul 21, 8:26*pm, Patricia wrote:
[...]

names. As for this Mark person, I have no idea who he is, but my guess
is that in his zeal to lie about being involved with people in Jim
Morrison's world, he got his Patricias confused and meant to lie about
dating Patricia Kennealy, not Patricia Butler. *As I was 12 years old
and living on a farm in Michigan at the time of Pamela's death, I
wasn't doing a whole lot of sharing boyfriends with her at the time.

Sorry to interupt with a couple of facts. Feel free to go on with your
lying and swearing and name-calling now.- Hide quoted text -

HI, Patricia -- Glad to see you posted here and I wanted to tell you
what a breath of fresh air you are! I loved your book. Too bad that
same old sicko retarded troll from years ago is still here. Can you
believe it? Your replies are spot on, even though I hate to see you
even give that jackass the time of day. His goal ten years ago was to
destroy the Doors board, and he thinks he has accomplished that.

Take good care, Patricia, and keep on writing!

From a true fan -- AJ
Old August 5th 10, 02:30 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Patricia

On Aug 4, 9:50*pm, Cindy wrote:
[...]

From a true fan -- AJ- Hide quoted text -

I'm not sure which particular sicko troll you're referring to, as
there seem to be several. But if ruining the newsgroup was his/their
goal, they've achieved it handily. I know I haven't been here for
years and don't plan to come back, nor has or will anyone with a
serious interest in or connection to the Doors. So... to those who've
made it their life's work to create useless rubble... well done!

But thanks for your kind words. Maybe we'll meet on a more legitimate
forum at some point.

Patricia
Old August 5th 10, 05:33 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Loverly Vagina

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 06:30:12 -0700 (PDT), Patricia wrote:

On Aug 4, 9:50*pm, Cindy wrote:
[...]

From a true fan -- AJ- Hide quoted text -

I'm not sure which particular sicko troll you're referring to, as
there seem to be several. But if ruining the newsgroup was his/their
goal, they've achieved it handily. I know I haven't been here for
years and don't plan to come back, nor has or will anyone with a
serious interest in or connection to the Doors. So... to those who've
made it their life's work to create useless rubble... well done!

PButt, Patricia with Butt, hyooge, larger, everyday, elephantine,

Go **** yourself no one else will you slimy fraud-****.
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV7agoTb5Ak
Old August 5th 10, 05:35 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 12:33:00 -0400, Loverly Vagina wrote:

I'm not sure which particular sicko troll you're referring to, as
there seem to be several. But if ruining the newsgroup was his/their
goal, they've achieved it handily. I know I haven't been here for
years and don't plan to come back, nor has or will anyone with a
serious interest in or connection to the Doors. So... to those who've
made it their life's work to create useless rubble... well done!

PButt, Patricia with Butt, hyooge, larger, everyday, elephantine,

Go **** yourself no one else will you slimy fraud-****.
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV7agoTb5Ak

NYUK!!
--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg
Old October 2nd 10, 12:39 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Will Dockery

My websitehttp://www.hosanna1.com/www.myspace.com/gayincarolinawww.gotitans.com...Hide quoted text -

So "Ari" is still trolling here, all these years later spouting the
same BS!!! *At least Will Dockery, a legitimate Doors fan and nice
guy, is still around. *

I drop in from time-to-time, but it really is one of the true
wastelands of Usenet here, nowadays... too bad,

But why oh why do ANY of you stoop to this
retard's level -- he's used thousands of names, tries to wreak havoc
everywhere he goes FOR YEARS!! *Makes a normal person very happy to be
just that -- normal. *The poor guy is to be pitied more than anything
else.

So glad to no longer have to deal with whoever he is this moment.

Be calm and carry on --

AJ

--
Egatoid!
The track that set the whole Shadowville All-Stars thing in motion,
Old October 2nd 10, 01:57 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
:-)

On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:46:41 -0700 (PDT), Cindy wrote:

On Jul 22, 12:30*pm, Mark wrote:
[...]

Another thing, I don't **** my sister in the ass...except on Tuesday.
More proof MU=Chung/Chung=MU Sucko Littlo Master Boyos

A*

pShdS. I'm free on Mondays, no vaseline required. Bring your goat.