What happened to the Snark ?

Old September 10th 03, 04:44 AM
Roland M

Default What happened to the Snark ?

Snark from New Zealand by Bill Barber
Suzuki G13
http://www.sdsefi.com/air3.html

There are about 4 flying but it was to go into production in Pembroke England.

Did the buisness go belly up?

Thanks
Roland
Old September 10th 03, 05:41 AM
C J Campbell

At first I thought you were talking about the submarine. Had a missionary
companion who served aboard that boat. He was on board when there was a
nasty fire in the after battery room while the sub was at Pearl.

Old September 10th 03, 07:06 AM
Mike Weller

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:41:21 -0700, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

At first I thought you were talking about the submarine. Had a missionary
companion who served aboard that boat. He was on board when there was a
nasty fire in the after battery room while the sub was at Pearl.

And I thought you were talking about this:

http://www.robsv.com/cape/c1lv.html

Mike Weller

Old September 10th 03, 07:11 AM
Veeduber

At first I thought you were talking about the submarine.

And I thought you were talking about this:

It's all that Carroll guy's fault.

-R.S.Hoover
Old September 10th 03, 03:18 PM
C J Campbell

"Mike Weller" wrote in message
s.com...
| On 10 Sep 2003 06:11:26 GMT, (Veeduber) wrote:
|
| It's all that Carroll guy's fault.
|

| Lewis or Shelby?

Charles Dodgson. :-)

Old September 13th 03, 01:07 AM
Morgans

"Roland M" wrote in message
om...
Ok you guys i should of posted "Not hunting for the Snark" to avoid

confusion

More pretty picture and info
http://www.kiwiaircraftimaa/com/barber.html

Roland

Dead link

Old September 13th 03, 01:26 AM
Bill Higdon

Morgans wrote:
"Roland M" wrote in message
om...

Ok you guys i should of posted "Not hunting for the Snark" to avoid

confusion

More pretty picture and info
http://www.kiwiaircraftimaa/com/barber.html

Roland