FOR SALE

Old May 17th 19, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

Default FOR SALE

Hello, I am doing some spring cleaning and have the following items for sale

LXNav NANO3, $350 USD + shipping
Cambridge CAI302 $400 USD + shipping
Cambridge CAI302 with 303 display $450 USD + shipping

Please note that the 302's have been removed from the gliders some time ago, both were in good working order when removed. I can bench test them and provide videos before shipping. The NANO3 is currently in use but I no longer need it.

If you are interested in any of the above items please contact me directly

luke at silentflight dot ca

Thanks
Luke
Old May 20th 19, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

Nano 3 sold.
Old May 21st 19, 03:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

CAI 302 Sold

I still have one CAI302 and 303 left, this one has an invalid GPS date so no valid IGC files. All other vario and nav functions work.

Luke
Old May 21st 19, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 8:12:23 AM UTC-6, Luke Szczepaniak wrote:
CAI 302 Sold

I still have one CAI302 and 303 left, this one has an invalid GPS date so no valid IGC files. All other vario and nav functions work.

Luke

Luke,
would you consider selling the 303 separately?

Thanks,
Frank

Carat A for sale- Estate Sale Dan[_6_] Soaring 3 June 12th 15 01:49 AM
Oudie for sale, Goddard PS5a-1 cable for sale Sean Fidler Soaring 3 April 3rd 12 02:51 PM
ASG 29 for sale Rick Walters Soaring 0 October 14th 05 06:34 PM
Twin Astir For Sale / Astir CS 77 for Sale DaveSpringford Soaring 0 December 5th 03 12:30 AM
F/A-18 for sale in KS mah Naval Aviation 0 August 6th 03 03:17 PM