Angelina Jolie flying a Cirrus?

Old November 17th 04, 12:00 PM
Thomas Borchert

Default Angelina Jolie flying a Cirrus?

Nomen,

so plastic surgery is not disqualifying on a medical. Good to know.

BTW, as a student, I wouldn't have grasped that there was a chance and
need to explain that much about GA. That comes later, in my experience.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 17th 04, 02:47 PM
Michelle P

Thomas Borchert wrote:

Nomen,

so plastic surgery is not disqualifying on a medical. Good to know.

Cheap Shot. Jealous? Envious?
Michelle
--

Michelle P ATP-ASEL, CP-AMEL, and AMT-A&P

"Elisabeth" a Maule M-7-235B (no two are alike)

Volunteer Pilot, Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic

Volunteer Builder, Habitat for Humanity

Old November 17th 04, 04:09 PM
C Kingsbury

"Michelle P" wrote in message
nk.net...
Thomas Borchert wrote:

so plastic surgery is not disqualifying on a medical. Good to know.

Cheap Shot. Jealous? Envious?

Nah, just callin 'em straight. In a business based on physical appearance,
nearly everybody is going to go under the knife sooner or later. Though in
her case, she's still only middle-aged (by H'wood standards) so probably
hasn't had too much work done yet. I'd be cautious of those lips of hers in
an unpressurized cockpit above 12k or so though

Oh, and yeah, I'm very happy to have her "on the team" so to speak. I would
definitely not kick her out of the cockpit for eating cookies.

-cwk.

Old November 17th 04, 04:11 PM
Thomas Borchert

Michelle,

Cheap Shot. Jealous? Envious?

Not at all. Just a comment on the mental state of Western societies
that think that kind of surgery is normal, socially acceptable and
generally "a good thing".

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 17th 04, 04:32 PM
G Farris

In article ,
says...

Nomen,

so plastic surgery is not disqualifying on a medical. Good to know.

Don't do it! Please - I KNOW you'll regret it!!

Old November 17th 04, 05:14 PM
Thomas Borchert

G,

Don't do it! Please - I KNOW you'll regret it!!

Plastic surgery or posting such comments?

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old November 17th 04, 06:48 PM
jls

"Michelle P" wrote in message
nk.net...
Thomas Borchert wrote:

Nomen,

so plastic surgery is not disqualifying on a medical. Good to know.

Cheap Shot. Jealous? Envious?
Michelle
--

Who would be jealous or envious? She would have been more beautiful
without the plastic, if any, and the tattoos. Can't dispute taste, though.

[gaudy curriculum vitae canned]

Old November 18th 04, 05:47 AM
Gerald Sylvester

Who would be jealous or envious? She would have been more beautiful
without the plastic, if any, and the tattoos. Can't dispute taste, though.
You see women with more plastic in them than your average Longeze. Ug.

I think the Longeze is obviously a man's plane. ;-)

Gerald

Routine Aviation Career Guy Alcala Military Aviation 0 September 26th 04 12:33 AM
Interesting. Life history of John Lear (Bill's son) Big John Piloting 7 September 20th 04 05:24 PM
Interesting Resume (V Long) Bob Chilcoat Piloting 24 September 13th 04 06:44 AM
NE Flying Royce Brown Piloting 1 July 8th 04 01:17 AM
Flying and the New Family Marco Leon Piloting 33 December 24th 03 06:11 PM