Broken P lead?

Old October 17th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Broken P lead?

On 2006-10-17, Jim Burns wrote:
My plane won't shut down when I press Alt+F4.... could I have a broken P
lead?

Shutting down your plane with Alt-F4 is very dangerous. The engine
will be running again next time someone starts up, and they could be
injured by the unexpected whirling pixels.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD

http://www.ben.com/

The other day I was flying my Jodel and I needed to pee. Pressing
"Pause" failed to stop everything so I could go to the bathroom, and
the bathroom was nowhere in sight, either. What is wrong with my
airplane?

Dan

Old October 17th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_1_]

I once had an instructor that simply used a 2 liter soda bottle, but you
could strap one of these to your chair instead....A convenient, spill-proof
portable urinal that can also be used for motion sickness. ... Sporty's
Clermont County/Sporty's Airport Batavia, OH 45103 ...
http://www.sportys.com/acb/Category....D=19&CATID=178 - 49k -

Old October 17th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

You need a relief tube. For a simulator a gallon pickle jar
will work.

ups.com...

Old October 27th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_3_]

"Bob Noel" wrote in message
CMD-C, not control-C

Nawh, CTRL-D...

Old October 27th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_3_]

"Jim Burns" wrote in message
I once had an instructor that simply used a 2 liter soda bottle, but you
could strap one of these to your chair instead....

That would also be the instructor whose nickname was "Pencil Dick"?

--
Grumman "3-liter soda bottle" 581

Old October 27th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Burns[_1_]

Nah, this instructor was a pretty nice guy... you must be thinking of
Needle's brother.
Jim