EW Recorder

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 12th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Douglas Logan

Default EW Recorder

I have inherited an EW Avionics D type recorder with the glider I am now
flying. But over the last few months even though I have taken it flying
with me quite a few times and it seems to work OK. I have used the EW
uploader to save the traces so I know the cable connection works, but I
have never actually been able to read the resulting data from a computer

I understand (and I find this rather disappointing) you have to buy
additional software over and above what you first paid to make full use of
the recorder itself.

There is however a simple MS-DOS programme that you can use instead. But
every time I try to connect up I get the message ‘put it in PRT mode by
pressing the PRT key’.

Does anyone have any idea what is going wrong or have I missed something
here

IGC-approval of two new types of recorder Ian Strachan Soaring 0 June 15th 08 05:41 PM
In flight recorder Lou Piloting 23 March 24th 07 01:45 AM
EW B-Model flight recorder BDS Soaring 12 August 19th 06 04:39 PM
GA cockpit and radio recorder Ronnie Instrument Flight Rules 15 April 20th 06 12:10 AM
IGC-approval for LXN LX7007F recorder Ian Strachan Soaring 0 March 17th 06 08:55 PM