P-3 taking off from Pensacola NAS

Old February 23rd 07, 05:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default P-3 taking off from Pensacola NAS

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8798T.jpg (312.8 KB, 55 views)
Old February 24th 07, 02:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
MWB

P-3's are a comon sight in southern Maine. We are losing Brunswick NAS in a
couple of years and I believe they are going to Pensacola NAS.

Mark

Old February 24th 07, 05:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Most of the ones we see are from Jacksonville Naval Air Station. They like
to come here and shoot touch and goes.....

Old February 24th 07, 05:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
MWB

"MWB" wrote in message
P-3's are a comon sight in southern Maine. We are losing Brunswick NAS in
a couple of years and I believe they are going to Pensacola NAS.

Mark

It would be Jacksonville.

The Blue Angles are at BNAS in 2007. This was a surprise.

Mark

Old February 24th 07, 10:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Love the Blue Angels, we live just a tad to the west of the two east/west
runways at the PNAS!! Tom

Old February 26th 07, 11:46 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Art Woodbury

In article , agerhart2
@nospam.charter.net says...
BNAS ?

Al G

Naval Air Station Brunswick = NAS Brunswick (Maine). My son
served there in various VP squadrons, and I never heard it
referred to as 'BNAS'

AW

Old February 26th 07, 11:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Al G[_1_]

"Art Woodbury" wrote in message
.. .
In article , agerhart2
@nospam.charter.net says...
BNAS ?

Al G

Naval Air Station Brunswick = NAS Brunswick (Maine). My son
served there in various VP squadrons, and I never heard it
referred to as 'BNAS'

AW

Thanks. I was an AW3 stationed at Moffett, KNUQ.
I'd never heard BNAS except for BNA, Nashville, Ky.

Al G

Old February 27th 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Scubabix

Thanks. I was an AW3 stationed at Moffett, KNUQ.
I'd never heard BNAS except for BNA, Nashville, Ky.

Al G

Be careful admitting you were an AW. That can get you in all kinds of
strange discussions.
Rob
AW1 (retired)

Old February 27th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Al G[_1_]

"Scubabix" wrote in message
Thanks. I was an AW3 stationed at Moffett, KNUQ.
I'd never heard BNAS except for BNA, Nashville, Ky.

Al G

Be careful admitting you were an AW. That can get you in all kinds of
strange discussions.
Rob
AW1 (retired)

Better than admitting all that other stuff

All G

taking off for the first time John Doe Piloting 42 January 10th 05 11:31 AM
NAS Pensacola Damage Brad Naval Aviation 14 September 25th 04 12:12 AM
Pensacola William M. Brown Restoration 2 September 20th 04 12:20 AM
F2A-1/B-239 in Pensacola Old hoodoo Naval Aviation 7 September 11th 04 12:25 AM
A-380 taking shape HECTOP Piloting 22 June 4th 04 02:42 PM