Zulu Romeo: Good Start DVD and Aerotowing Gliders book available now

Old January 19th 12, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Zulu Romeo: Good Start DVD and Aerotowing Gliders book available now

Hi,

I have just added two very interesting products to my web site.

"Zulu Romeo: Good Start" is a wonderful documentary about the 1974 World
Gliding Championships in Waikerie, South Australia. This is the first time
this great film has been available for sale on DVD. If you haven't seen it
yet, you'll want to. If you have seen a copied version, you may want to add
this official and approved version to your collection. The DVD case artwork
and competitor quotes are new. I have also included a 4-page insert inside
the DVD case which includes black and white promotional materials from the
original film release in 1974. It is a neat trip back in time! I will have
them in stock for the SSA Convention. It will be available in both NTSC and
PAL versions. It was fun working with the film's producer/director Johnnie
Walker to bring this to you. It was also fun getting quotes from George
Moffat, Hans-Werner Grosse, and Ingo Renner for the DVD case artwork. You
can see 74 screen captures from the film on my web site. You can buy one at
the convention or pre-order one now for shipment after the convention.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/videos.htm#ZR-GoodStart

"Aerotowing Gliders - A guide to towing gliders with an emphasis on safety"
is a new book from John Marriott. If you are a towpilot, you'll want to
read this book. They are in stock now.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/books...ingGliders.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old January 19th 12, 01:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Jan 19, 7:13*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
[...]

wonderful! can't wait to get a copy at the convention
Old January 19th 12, 11:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Hagbard Celine

Yessssssssssssssssss!

My money is on the way!

Old January 25th 12, 01:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kemp[_2_]

On Jan 19, 3:27*pm, Hagbard Celine wrote:
[...]

This video, along with "Liftin' The Blues" a documentary about the
1988 Standard class Nationals in the UK, will be shown at the SSA
Convention next week in Reno, along with other select video shorts
about soaring. I've secured display rights to both documentaries from
the rights holders. Liftin' The Blues is not for sale, but as Paul
notes, "ZR Good Start" will be.

Kemp
Old August 5th 12, 12:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, January 26, 2012 12:31:15 AM UTC+11, Kemp wrote:
[...]

Late Post.

Thought I'd let you Know that my late father Monty Cotton (from Oberon NSW) was part owner of the actual glider itself ZR which was flown by Ingo at the 1974 WC. I was there at the time (just 16 Yrs old).

regards,

Matt Cotton

Annual Off to a Good Start Jay Honeck Owning 61 March 26th 07 02:42 PM
New Book - Competing In Gliders Thomas Knauff Soaring 0 February 28th 06 02:26 PM
Is a 152 a good start? AliR Piloting 17 April 20th 05 05:52 PM
[US: PA/NY/NJ] Governor's Cup off to a good start Papa3 Soaring 0 April 13th 05 10:36 PM
good book Rich Home Built 4 December 3rd 04 04:31 PM