AA NiMH Best Deal

Old September 18th 04, 06:20 PM
Jim Weir

Default AA NiMH Best Deal

The NiMH AA batteries in the handheld are now almost 6 years old, and are
starting to show their age. What's the best deal going on AA batteries these
days?

Jim

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old September 18th 04, 06:34 PM
Larry

"Jim Weir" wrote in message
news
The NiMH AA batteries in the handheld are now almost 6 years old, and are
starting to show their age. What's the best deal going on AA batteries

these
days?

Jim,
I spotted this last night: http://www.batteryspace.com/?SSAID=97249 which
is comparable to the best deals on Ebay.

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

Old September 18th 04, 08:49 PM
David Herman

One thing to keep in mind - not all NiMH AA batteries have the same
capacity. A few weeks ago after I bought the new AvMap EKP-IV (it takes six
NiMH AAs), I went shopping for batteries and a charger at Frys.

I found NiMH AA batteries there rated with capacities ranging from 1600 mAh
up to 2300 mAh. Not surprisingly, those with the higher capacities were a
bit more expensive. Since these were going to be used for aviation-related
purposes, naturally I got the most expensive ones I could.

The variety of charging options was quite dizzying - too many choices for
chargers, but I'm assuming you already have that covered.

--
David Herman
N6170T 1965 Cessna 150E

news

Old September 18th 04, 09:13 PM
Greg Piney

Try http://www.thomas-distributing.com

Good deals and good service. I've been a satisfied customer for a lot of
years.

Greg Piney

Old September 19th 04, 08:50 AM
tscottme

"Greg Piney" wrote in message
et...
Try http://www.thomas-distributing.com

Good deals and good service. I've been a satisfied customer for a lot of
years.

Greg Piney

Yeah, ditto on Thomas Dist. Good service, great products, and reliable info
on the web site.

--
Scott

What would you call a 54 year old man that marries a 6 year old girl?
Muslims call him Prophet Muhammad.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm

Old September 19th 04, 04:25 PM
Chris W

Greg Piney wrote:

Try http://www.thomas-distributing.com

They have good deals and lots of batteries but I hate their web site.
To much clutter and not very clear.

This place http://www.zbattery.com also has good deals and lots of
information. Their web site isn't the greatest but it is a lot better
the thomas.

--
Chris W

Bring Back the HP 15C
http://hp15c.org

Not getting the gifts you want? The Wish Zone can help.
http://thewishzone.com

Old September 19th 04, 09:16 PM
Clyde Torres

"Greg Piney" wrote in message
et...
Try http://www.thomas-distributing.com

Good deals and good service. I've been a satisfied customer for a lot of
years.

Greg Piney

I second this opinion. I have used Thomas Distributing for years and their
products and service are unbeatable. They carry the famous and top rated
Maha CF-204F Smart Charger, which in my opinion, is the best NiMH charger on
the market. Their high capacity PowerEx batteries are great for aviation
use.

Clyde Torres

Old September 20th 04, 02:44 AM
TD

Where can one find rechargeable AA Lithium batteries? Any safe way to
recharge those "non-rechargeable" Li AA batteries?

Tien

news