Oprah Racist-"Kissing the Black Ass" Member

Old September 5th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE[_3_]

Default Oprah Racist-"Kissing the Black Ass" Member

Oprah Racist- Another "Kissing the Black Ass" Member exposed

OPRAH'S STATEMENT: "The item in today's Drudge Report is
categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no
discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the
beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that
I was going to take my first public stance in support of a
candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a
platform for any of the candidates.

I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and
I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

AFTER?? But you can parade his Holiness the black Messiah
and use your show for a racist biased forum??

**** YOU Oprah
Racist Bitch
Old September 5th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

EMTAE wrote:
more racist inbred b.s.

you forgot to type the word "sycophant" a few times.

you're losing it

Old September 5th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"EMTAE" wrote in message
snipdrivel

Was NATCA "Kissing the Black Ass" when they endorsed Obama?

So far you've been mum on this. Too painful to talk about?

http://www.natca.org/mediacenter/pre...il.aspx?id=513

Old September 6th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tech Support

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:24:00 -0400, EMTAE wrote:

Oprah Racist- Another "Kissing the Black Ass" Member exposed

OPRAH'S STATEMENT: "The item in today's Drudge Report is
categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no
discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the
beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that
I was going to take my first public stance in support of a
candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a
platform for any of the candidates.

I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and
I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

AFTER?? But you can parade his Holiness the black Messiah
and use your show for a racist biased forum??

**** YOU Oprah
Racist Bitch

************************************************** **************
O'Rielly (sp) had Bam Bam on and gave him access to a forum.

O'Rielly is pro right but invited Bam Bam. The black bitch is hard
left and only invited Bam Bam and refused the Cuda to appear on her
talk show.

Guess we need to write her advertisers and boycott her show and
activities????

Big John

Big John
Old September 6th 08, 08:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Tech Support wrote in :

[...]

Why would you watch it in the first place? Or O'reilly, for that matter?

Old September 6th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Why would you watch it in the first place? Or O'reilly, for that matter?

And why would anyone decide that rap is an appropriate place to post a
complaint about the Oprah show? This is getting way too absurd.

--
Vaughn

.................................................. .......
Nothing personal, but if you are posting through Google Groups I may not receive
your message. Google refuses to control the flood of spam messages originating
in their system, so on any given day I may or may not have Google blocked. Try
a real NNTP server & news reader program and you will never go back. All you
need is access to an NNTP server (AKA "news server") and a news reader program.
You probably already have a news reader program in your computer (Hint: Outlook
Express). Assuming that your Usenet needs are modest, use
http://news.aioe.org/ for free and/or http://www.teranews.com/ for a one-time
$3.95 setup fee.
.................................................. ........

Will poofread for food.

Old September 7th 08, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE[_3_]

Neil Gould wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Vaughn Simon" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
Why would you watch it in the first place? Or O'reilly, for that
matter?
And why would anyone decide that rap is an appropriate place to
post a
complaint about the Oprah show? This is getting way too absurd.

Because peole who pass him when he's ranting on streetconrners just
look away and scurry by.

Probably not before knocking him on his ass, which may be why he chooses to
spew his nonsense here.

Neil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDmtPuPbVgU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V13cZ0UuYZ0

http://www.newstoob.com/2007/12/10/o...a-both-racist/
Old September 7th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"EMTAE" wrote in message
Neil Gould wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Vaughn Simon" wrote in
:

http://www.newstoob.com/2007/12/11/o...a-both-racist/

http://www.natca.org/mediacenter/BarackObama.msp

Old September 8th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

EMTAE wrote:
slobbering racist/psycopathic B.S. snipped.

NATCA Endorses Obama for President
AMERICA’S AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT SEN. BARACK OBAMA
FOR PRESIDENT

The National Air Traffic Controllers Association has given its endorsement
for president to Senator Barack Obama, a champion of fair collective
bargaining rights for controllers, a fierce advocate for aviation safety and
holding the Federal Aviation Administration accountable, and a courageous,
inspiring and devoted leader for working men and women nationwide.

tee hee

there's a few dents in the wall-padding in someone's cell, i reckon.

"Kissing The Black Ass" News FREEDOM-OF-SPEECH Piloting 0 August 31st 08 05:37 PM
Kissing That Black Ass EMTAE Piloting 7 April 26th 08 07:13 PM
STOP kissing the Black ASS RichardC Instrument Flight Rules 0 September 10th 06 05:39 PM