FAA ATLANTA JOKE AND SCAM

Old September 5th 08, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE[_3_]

Default FAA ATLANTA JOKE AND SCAM

Future history will show.....

2008 was "The Rise Of The White Male Sycophant"

With the rise of the left wing Marxist Obama movement along
with the rapid expansion of the homosexual acceptance
movement here in Rome(America) along with the rapid feminism
of America driven by
Chinese and Russian influence the white male sycophant has
risen to new heights on TV and in our American culture.

The white male sycophant is easy to spot. Pasty, pudgy,
mindless minions of weak soft white men. Gravitating behind
the anointed black messiah Obama like the flying
monkeys in the Wizard of Oz.

Take heed America for the 2008 campaign
has exposed a new destructive phenomenon.

The weak white male sycophant.

The white male sycophant gets his high from that false
feeling of white guilt suppression. He was programmed to
feel guilty about being white from constant mind programming
and bombardment from Government schools using Politically
Correct history distortion and obfuscation tactics

His high is satisfied when he bows before the Obama God

As the weak shriveling minions of white male sycophants
follow behind the politically correct messiah Obama the
entire fabric of America is torn by the politically correct
forces of evil and tyranny

You can see them scurrying about like little rats blindly
following behind the politically correct lemmings and
feminist minions as they plunge over the political cliff
into the raging sea. Speak out against Obama and they
will swarm you like human piranhas calling you racist and
backwards and a Klan member

How dare you call our Black Messiah incompetent and
inexperienced and unqualified. He can't be!??! He's Black!!!

(Chorus of we're not worthy--we're not worthy from white
sycophants)

America will never be the same as the forces of politically
correct tyranny seek to weaken America by lessening the very
bedrock culture that built her. The strong white male men
of the west the types like John Wayne have been transformed
by the Marxist American media into a weak shriveling
sycophant minion servant of strong women and blacks on TV.

And the slow destruction of America continues driven by the
homosexual controlled American media

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES
Old September 5th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

EMTAE HEAD wrote:

[...]

How many FAA managers are former NATCA members? How many of them
would have washed out as trainees and not be in FAA management today if
NATCA hadn't had a policy of protecting every dues paying member
without regard to their ability to do the job?

Old September 5th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Just remind him that NATCA endorsed Obama. That really ****es him off.

Old September 9th 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

EMTAE HEAD wrote:

[...]

Speaking of NATCA protecting employees, check this out. This particular
netkook has been posting to RAP at least since 2005:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...464ea104d71045

Look familiar?

Now take a look at the profile and you'll find this post:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.d...642590777a72e8

It seems that our village idiot is a quite accomplished druggie, which goes
a long way towards explaining his rants.

Now the village idiot claimes to be retired. No doubt from the 2nd positive
**** test that even NATCA couldn't protect him on.

Old September 9th 08, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

EMTAE wrote:

NATCA Endorses Obama for President
AMERICA’S AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT SEN. BARACK OBAMA
FOR PRESIDENT

The National Air Traffic Controllers Association has given its endorsement
for president to Senator Barack Obama, a champion of fair collective
bargaining rights for controllers, a fierce advocate for aviation safety and
holding the Federal Aviation Administration accountable, and a courageous,
inspiring and devoted leader for working men and women nationwide.

Old September 9th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"Kloudy via AviationKB.com" u33403@uwe wrote in message
EMTAE wrote:

NATCA Endorses Obama for President
AMERICA’S AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT SEN. BARACK
OBAMA
FOR PRESIDENT

The National Air Traffic Controllers Association has given its endorsement
for president to Senator Barack Obama, a champion of fair collective
bargaining rights for controllers, a fierce advocate for aviation safety
and
holding the Federal Aviation Administration accountable, and a courageous,
inspiring and devoted leader for working men and women nationwide.

Come to find out, the Grand Wizard was never a NATCA member to begin with.
So not only was he never a pilot, he was never a controller either.

Old September 9th 08, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE[_3_]

EMTAE wrote:

NATCA Endorses Obama for President
AMERICA’S AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUPPORT SEN. BARACK
OBAMA
FOR PRESIDENT

The National Air Traffic Controllers Association has given its
endorsement
for president to Senator Barack Obama, a champion of fair collective
bargaining rights for controllers, a fierce advocate for aviation
safety and
holding the Federal Aviation Administration accountable, and a
courageous,
inspiring and devoted leader for working men and women nationwide.

Come to find out, the Grand Wizard was never a NATCA member to begin
with. So not only was he never a pilot, he was never a controller either.

Whats worse?

1. A Grand Wizard
2. A Dick Puffer

You have 15 seconds

You must choose one
Old September 9th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

EMTAE wrote:

[...]

OK, I choose you.

Bertie
Old September 9th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

EMTAE wrote:

[...]

Freud concluded that those who have fear and/or severe anxiety towards gays
are simply hiding their own homosexual desires. Peer reviewed studies have
proved it.

So the village idiot thinks I'm gay. That doesn't really bother me that
much, but then I never really had any irrational fear of gays to begin with.
However the greatest psychoanalyst in history thinks you're gay, JJ, and
furthermore it's a scientific fact. Does that bother you?

Old September 14th 08, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JG

On Sep 5, 1:02*pm, "Mike" wrote:
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in ...

EMTAE HEAD wrote:

[...]

Military Vets get a 10 point bonus on job application scores, so the
chicken hawks who apply won't get hired...JG