NEEDED: Aircraft Ground Handling Information

Old August 9th 03, 03:24 PM
Jarry Clausing

Default NEEDED: Aircraft Ground Handling Information

I am putting together an aircraft ground handeling training program
and need copies of revelant pages found in aircraft maintenance
manuals. I don't need the whole manual, just copies of pages in the
following sections:

Fueling - Lavatory Service - Potable Water - Oxygen Service - Deicing
/ Anti-icing - Towing and Cargo Door / System Operations.

I need this information on commercial aircraft (boeing, airbus,
mcdonnell duglass, lockheed, etc.).

I will be happy to pay for the time and materials.

Regards,

Jerry Clausing