ZZZZZZZoom in an ABC story?

Old August 21st 08, 09:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default ZZZZZZZoom in an ABC story?

Perhaps ABC needs some input as to the reliability of the source they
quote (see page two) in this news story:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5624381&page=1
Old August 21st 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kloudy via AviationKB.com

Rich Ahrens wrote:
Perhaps ABC needs some input as to the reliability of the source they
quote (see page two) in this news story:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5624381&page=1

The gubmint is here to help.

Old August 22nd 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:54:31 -0500, Rich Ahrens wrote:

Perhaps ABC needs some input as to the reliability of the source they
quote (see page two) in this news story:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5624381&page=1

Izzat the Bigfoot article? :-)

Ron Wanttaja

Old August 22nd 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K

On Aug 21, 10:20*pm, Ron Wanttaja wrote:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:54:31 -0500, Rich Ahrens wrote:
Perhaps ABC needs some input as to the reliability of the source they
quote (see page two) in this news story:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=5624381&page=1

Izzat the Bigfoot article? :-)

Ron Wanttaja

Nah. those guys were amateurs when it comes to lying when stacked up
against the zoomer.

Harry K
Old August 26th 08, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article ,
Harry K says...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?...24381&page=3D1

Izzat the Bigfoot article? :-)

Ron Wanttaja

Nah. those guys were amateurs when it comes to lying when stacked up
against the zoomer.

Harry K

Yeah those guys would have to go a ways to out zoom herr zoomeister. Anyone see
his zoomness anywhere near the rocket planes at OSH? I didn't see any fawning
over the Great Rocket race.

The headine I'm waiting for is "Zoom teaches Bigfoot to fly" "we looped ,rolled
and spun our way thru the sky"!!

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old August 26th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K

On Aug 25, 7:04*pm, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:
[...]

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret- Hide quoted text -

I must have missed it in the news. Was there a 'RRL' demonstration
there? If so, how did it go?

Harry K
Old August 26th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Tom C

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

The headine I'm waiting for is "Zoom teaches Bigfoot to fly" "we looped
,rolled
and spun our way thru the sky"!!

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

While wearing a frozen gorilla suit?

Tom C

Old August 27th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:28:29 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

I must have missed it in the news. Was there a 'RRL' demonstration
there? If so, how did it go?

My understanding is that they basically repeated Dick Rutan's demonstration from
five-six years ago...one aircraft, going around the pattern. No attempt to race
two aircraft.

The RRL basically got upstaged by the "Jet Pack." The mainstream media was
going to cover *one* story from Oshkosh, and the jet pack made far better video.

With the RRL now owning Velocity Aircraft, you wonder if they might get hit with
some lawsuits over the recent crash in Las Vegas. Velocity might be viewed as
having "deep pockets," now....

Ron Wanttaja

Will this story never end? Jim Morris[_4_] Aviation Photos 30 July 29th 08 08:02 PM
CBS story on ADS-B Jkgoblue Piloting 1 April 8th 08 04:50 AM
F-4E Story Danny Deger Piloting 28 March 2nd 07 04:52 AM
NPR Story Hobbes1157 Piloting 0 January 24th 04 10:39 PM
WW2 Story Mike Marron Military Aviation 1 September 1st 03 10:25 PM