Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

Old December 29th 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Hmmm a BD5J with zero hours FS

"anon" wrote in message
m...
Only a stupid **** like you could make such a statement.

Actually, you did. And you proved you have zero reading comprehension. Two
putz awards for the prize of one. You go, boi!

mercy snip

Old December 29th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"anon" wrote in message
My father is a retired Naval Aviator.

There is no doubt in my mind that I have attended more memorial services
than you.

That's between you and your priest. And I am not interested in your personal
problems, except to point out that if your father was also the one who
taught you to hide his last name behind a cowardly anonymous post, you've
got more issues than you think. If you're going to post, be man enough to
put the name he gave you behind your words. Otherwise, shut the **** up and

mercy snip

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
If I have to explain to you that military aviation is by definition a
risky business, I doubt you would understand it. The point is not the
risk, the point is lives were saved. But you already knew that, didn't
you.

"anon" wrote in message
m...
So, in an assignment in which you were tasked to help people, you helped
people? To what extent did you place yourself at risk in this mission?

Tell you what, if you ever grow balls large enough, go check the
records of SOES, circa 1979 through 1981, at MCAS Cherry Point. In
fact, check out the records of a medevac mission in 1981 involving a
mom who had just given birth and was hemorraging, and the preemie to
which she had just given birth. Then check out the comments of the (at
the time, double-digit midget) Vietnam-vet crew chief on the aircraft
that took them from Cherry Point to the main hospital at Lejeune.

Old December 29th 06, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...
Come on ANON, the Lone Ranger and his trusty "sidekick" rode to the
rescue and singlehandedly saved a damsel in distress.

Here we go again, whining about not being able to achieve anything and
complaining when someone else does. Get a life, Bob. You bore the **** out
of everyone here with your posts.

Old December 29th 06, 11:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Dan" wrote in message

BobR, the Medal of Honour is a combat medal. In any event yawn is so
modest he would have declined any medal or acknowledgment of his actions.
The only reason he accepted his Good Conduct Medal is his commander held
him down and pinned it on him.

There you go, sticking your entire leg down your throat again. I never got
one of those. LOL!

Old December 29th 06, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:42:29 -0500, "anon" wrote:

Only a stupid **** like you could make such a statement.

You are the one that characterized your repair as quick and simple. I
don't
see how anyone could view this as a career-defining moment. For all we
know,
you might have been a terrible Marine.

Zoom is well known for his stories of saving people, particularly
women and children, with his feats of superior skill in adverse
situations. His "getting shot in the leg while saving an 11 year old
from rapists in Reno" is a classic.

Yawn is just picking up where his mentor left off.

Oh, yeah,

So why don't you write the corps and ask for verification? I dare you.
And no, I won't hold my breath. As I said, I don't do that for RAH bigmouth
cowards.

Old December 29th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...

mercy snip

Hey Bob, since you're so up on stories, why don't you tell everyone the one
about when you went bankrupt, so you can gloat about how afterwards you did
what you were supposed to have done in the first place, __pay your bills__?
Or how about the story of Jim Bede conning you out of a few bucks? It's New
Year's Eve, and the bar has Open Whiners Night. Have at it!

pass the popcorn

Old December 29th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Sorry Jaun but I must leave that story to you since you seem to think
you have all the facts, which is something you have never bothered with
in the past. For your information though, I have never gone bankrupt,
never even missed a payment or been late on a payment. The only debt I
have is a small amount remaining on my house and that could be paid off
with what I have in the bank. So please do tell everyone what lies you
have made up today and make sure they are good ones so you can keep
looking like the court jester.

You just can't seem to resist opening you dumb mouth and sticking both
feet into it after you have waded through your own ****. Enough with
you, you aren't worth the time or the effort.

Old December 29th 06, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
BobR, the Medal of Honour is a combat medal. In any event yawn is so
modest he would have declined any medal or acknowledgment of his actions.
The only reason he accepted his Good Conduct Medal is his commander held
him down and pinned it on him.

There you go, sticking your entire leg down your throat again. I never got
one of those. LOL!

Even in the Marines you have to screw up real bad to not get one. Were you
a bad boy or were you thrown out in less than 3 years?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old December 30th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K

BobR wrote:
Sorry Jaun but I must leave that story to you since you seem to think
you have all the facts, which is something you have never bothered with
in the past. For your information though, I have never gone bankrupt,
never even missed a payment or been late on a payment. The only debt I
have is a small amount remaining on my house and that could be paid off
with what I have in the bank. So please do tell everyone what lies you
have made up today and make sure they are good ones so you can keep
looking like the court jester.

You just can't seem to resist opening you dumb mouth and sticking both
feet into it after you have waded through your own ****. Enough with
you, you aren't worth the time or the effort.

Oooofff!! The mental picture of butterball with both feet in his mouth
and head up ass has ruined my supper!

Harry K

Old December 30th 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

You really have to wonder what drives someone to continually act like
the childhood bully who was always trying to boost his own ego by lying
about others and trying to tear them down. I can understand it from
the child but not from a grown adult. Jauns never ending obsession
with how "much he has accomplished" and how nobody else could possibly
have done as much as him is sick. His little story about doing his job
and wanting a pat on the back for it years later is so childish but at
least it isn't harmful. His constant fabrication of lies about anyone
who doesn't accept his bull**** is more than just childish, it is down
right sick. You only need to look at a few of the thousands of posts
in this group and others to see that his behavior is NOT limited to
RAH. I must wonder when he finds time to do anything except post on
these newsgroups.

Richard Riley wrote:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 19:13:42 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

So why don't you write the corps and ask for verification? I dare you.
And no, I won't hold my breath. As I said, I don't do that for RAH bigmouth
cowards.

You know, we used to do that, with Zoom's tall tails. We'd go find
track down the date and place, get an intependent witness, they'd
swear up and down that it didn't happen - or that it happened to
someone other than Zoom or the like.

It really didn't make any difference. Zoom just kept on telling his
tall stories, and the gullible kept on believing him.

So why should anyone bother to write the Corps? They have better
things to do. We know you. We know you have the "World's Record"
for the "Worlds Smallest Jet Plane" - when your plane has never flown
and is both wider and heavier than a manned jet that DOES fly
regularly. We know you think that Jim Bede, Jim Campbell and Paul
Moller are honest, honorable people and are a boon to aviation. We
know you think Bob has gone bankrupt, Chuck doesn't own his truck, I'm
wanted in 12 states and you could make a living flying a BD5J at
airshows.

We know whether we should believe you or not.