Left handed GIII

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 29th 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Greg Siemon

Default Left handed GIII

I have owned a Glasair III in the past and look back in that as the most fun
flying ever. I sold that and got a T210 in the hope that my wife would join
me in my passion. Well that didn't happen so I've sold the T210 and now on
the hunt for a replacement GIII. I've found one that looks nice but has the
throttle controls on the left, fighter pilot style. This seems awkward to
me. Does anybody have any experience with this configuration? Seems that
you would be switching back and forth on the stick to operate the throttles
and the radios. Any input would be appreciated.

Greg