Be a Star, a Hero, and put soaring on the screen

Old March 2nd 04, 08:03 PM
Gary Boggs

We're able to soar pretty much year round up here in Hood River, I was up
for 5 hours last Saturday! Thursday is looking like a good wave day. It
makes it hard to get any work done!

--
Gary Boggs
3650 Airport Dr.
"John Shelton" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Ugh.

Don't worry, Gary. I was just outside with my sextant checking the sunrise.
You have only about 19 days to go before you sacrifice the goat and pull
your glider out of the trailer and regain your sanity.

"Gary Boggs" wrote in message
He seems to have "The Right Stuff"

Which reminds me of a joke.

Do you all know what they call the semen of the astronauts???

The "White Stuff"

--
Gary Boggs
3650 Airport Dr.
Hood River, Oregon, USA
97031-9613
"John Shelton" wrote in message
link.net...
He has fake boobs, but I wrote to him.

"Gary Boggs" wrote in message
I think Garret Willis is our best bet.

--
Gary Boggs
3650 Airport Dr.
"John H. Campbell" wrote in message
There is a unit shooting adventure sports in the LA Area.
What if there was a youngish, fit, ruggedly attractive male...

L.A.? Garret Willat. Sean Franke. Kenny Baker. Garrett Calhoun...?
(sorry, from this distance, it all seemingly collapses into "L.A.").
Maybe it's easier to teach Vin diesel to soar or something, or is this a
hint that the Gubernator should be tapped?