Glider Forums

Old August 7th 12, 07:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BQ

Default Glider Forums

Are there any active glider/sailplane forums?

I'm familiar with several of the generic pilot forums (Pilots of America, AOPA, Purple Board, etc.), but is there anywhere to go in addition to this newsgroup for glider talk?

Old August 7th 12, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate[_2_]

On Aug 7, 12:59*pm, Go Soaring wrote:
Was just about to post, anyone aware of an Astir specific forum

t 18:14 07 August 2012, BQ wrote:

Are there any active glider/sailplane forums?

I'm familiar with several of the generic pilot forums (Pilots of America,
AOPA, Purple Board, etc.), but is there anywhere to go in addition to

this
newsgroup for glider talk?- Hide quoted text -

There is a Yahoo Group for Grobs. What Astir are you most interested
in?
Old August 7th 12, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Thompson

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/?f...forum/SHDiscus

This will get you to the rarely-used Discus forum
Old August 9th 12, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

There is a Yahoo group relating to sailplanes designed by Dick Schreder.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

Old August 10th 12, 12:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

AC-4 Russia glider and related motorgliders

Old August 10th 12, 02:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
C-FFKQ (42)

Glasflugel H401 Kestrel and H604, with Slingsby T.59 Kestrel
Old August 10th 12, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
BobW

On 8/9/2012 7:51 PM, C-FFKQ (42) wrote:

Glasflugel H401 Kestrel and H604, with Slingsby T.59 Kestrel

American 1st-generation FRP 15-meter design; recently dormant...

Best forums for self-launch glider info Ramy Soaring 0 May 15th 12 09:15 AM
Someone using my name posting on forums Dudley Henriques[_2_] Owning 6 November 19th 08 04:07 AM
Someone using my name posting on forums Dudley Henriques[_2_] Piloting 15 November 18th 08 04:35 PM
Other Forums Marco Leon Piloting 22 March 6th 07 07:10 PM
Are the Simflight forums down?? Chuck Dreier Simulators 6 November 14th 04 03:02 PM