ASW 19 sticker

Old July 28th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jeplane

Default ASW 19 sticker

Anyone knows where I can get the famous Schleicher stickers, in this
case, for a ASW-19, that you find on the fuselage under the canopy?
Thanks
Old July 28th 08, 06:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike the Strike

On Jul 27, 9:46*pm, jeplane wrote:
Anyone knows where I can get the famous Schleicher stickers, in this
case, for a ASW-19, that you find on the fuselage under the canopy?
Thanks

You should be able to find a digital copy of the image somewhere
online - take it to your nearest sign shop. I did this with my ASW20
a few years ago and it worked great.

Mike
Old July 28th 08, 11:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
George Ballantyne[_2_]

At 05:36 28 July 2008, Mike the Strike wrote:
On Jul 27, 9:46=A0pm, jeplane wrote:
Anyone knows where I can get the famous Schleicher stickers, in this
case, for a ASW-19, that you find on the fuselage under the canopy?
Thanks

You should be able to find a digital copy of the image somewhere
online - take it to your nearest sign shop. I did this with my ASW20
a few years ago and it worked great.

Mike

Hi mate,
Ask Schleichers directly: I was looking for the old-style 'AS' logo for
a Ka-6, didn't think I'd be able to find one but they very kindly send
me a large .gif example by e-mail which I could use.
George B.

Old July 28th 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
bumper

Are they even "decals"?

All the markings on my '03 ASH26E are painted. The edges are blended into
the gelcoat so the transition is smooth to the touch.

bumper
zz
Minden

Old July 28th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Jul 28, 9:27*am, "bumper" wrote:
Are they even "decals"?

You are right, Schleicher used no stickers or decals on the exterior
of the ASW-19. Everything is painted.

Andy
Old July 28th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Goulding

At 20:00 28 July 2008, Andy wrote:
On Jul 28, 9:27=A0am, "bumper" wrote:
Are they even "decals"?

You are right, Schleicher used no stickers or decals on the exterior
of the ASW-19. Everything is painted.

Andy

Hi,

Contact the Schleicher agents for a stencil .... they normally will then
feed the business through the agents in the country your from.

By the way if your water bags are in need of replacement I bought a great
set from Australia after market of course delivered in record time and
ONLY about 130GBP let me know and i will send the contact details ... i
have financial interest just another 19 pilot!

Rgrds,

Paul

C182 Car Sticker on eBay Tom432 Owning 0 February 18th 05 09:25 PM
Cessna Car Sticker on eBay Tom432 Piloting 0 February 18th 05 12:46 AM
Glider car sticker eBay auction Tom432 Soaring 0 January 21st 05 09:25 AM
ADV: Really Great Bin Laden Bumper Sticker! Kates Saloon and Knife Emporium Military Aviation 0 January 12th 04 03:52 AM
ADV: REALLY FUNNY BIN LADEN BUMPER STICKER!!! Kates Saloon and Knife Emporium Military Aviation 0 December 30th 03 12:03 PM