FS2004 Has Cows!

Old September 20th 03, 12:26 AM
Scet

Default FS2004 Has Cows!

Flying around Adelaide Australia in the Robinson, I saw cows in a fenced in
area adjacent to a farm house. Anyone seen this or any other sorts of
animals?

Scet

Old September 20th 03, 01:23 AM
Derek

"Scet" wrote in
:

Flying around Adelaide Australia in the Robinson, I saw cows in a
fenced in area adjacent to a farm house. Anyone seen this or any other
sorts of animals?

Try the fly through the barn in a Jenny kiosk demo, there are chickens in
the barn!

Old September 20th 03, 06:01 AM
maxwell

do they move?
are they "dynamic" or "static"?

Old September 20th 03, 06:56 AM
John Grabowski

Do they give milk?

John

maxwell wrote:
do they move?
are they "dynamic" or "static"?

--
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do.
And for the people who like country music, denigrate means "put

Old September 20th 03, 11:03 AM
paul s

Tina Fisher wrote:
Before the Sun had fallen far from the moon out of the East there came
a great maxwell flying, and bore tidings beyond
hope from the Lords of the West, crying:

do they move?
are they "dynamic" or "static"?

there is a site with cow flight plans out there - I believe it is
called "project mooo"

However, MS stopped the flying sheep project because Monty Python had
the copyright ...

So theres no chance of ovine-aviation in FS. :-(

--
Paul S

Old September 20th 03, 11:52 PM
Mark

I hope you had steaks for a month.

"The original Russ." wrote in message
PS. Sorry to say the cow was a write off too. Just like my car. :-(

Cheers,

Russ.

Old September 21st 03, 12:18 PM
Keith Butcher

Driving on a country lane I was confronted by a herd of cows coming towards
me. The traffic behind would not reverse so I pulled in as tight as
possible in a passing space. But the inevitable happened and a cow tried to
climb over the car. Very frightening and made a real mess of my 6 week old
(bought from new) car.

The insurance form was great fun. Try your own answers

Make of other vehicle:
Colour of Other vehicle:
Registration Number:
Distinguishing featu
Approximate Speed of other vehicle:
Did the other vehicle stop:
Did the other vehicle sound its horn?
Did it have headlights (dipped or main) switched on?
Did it signal its intentions?

"The original Russ." wrote in message
More importantly... Do the buggers lay in the middle of the highway at

night
waiting to make a big mess of your car when you hit em? lol. ;-)

And yes I speak from experience... I once hit a cow at night at 100 Km/h.
Although I think I'd skidded back to around 70 by the time I hit it. I kid
you not, it was like hitting another car! BANG!!! And then the bonnet
buckled up in front of me. I'm sure if I hadn't been wearing a seat belt,

would have been badly injured.

To cut a long story short... The insurance company declared the car a

write
off.

Cheers,

Russ.

John Grabowski wrote in message
Do they give milk?

John

Old September 21st 03, 02:28 PM
Handsome

"Scet" wrote in message
| Flying around Adelaide Australia in the Robinson, I saw cows in a fenced
in
| area adjacent to a farm house. Anyone seen this or any other sorts of
| animals?
|
| Scet

They must have eaten all my "green" grass.
Textures now seem to be changing in FS2002 to autumn.

Old September 21st 03, 02:28 PM
Keith Butcher

Keith Butcher wrote in message
Driving on a country lane I was confronted by a herd of cows coming

towards
me. The traffic behind would not reverse so I pulled in as tight as
possible in a passing space. But the inevitable happened and a cow

tried
climb over the car. Very frightening and made a real mess of my 6 week

old
(bought from new) car.

I know how you feel. They're big buggers when you get up close and

personal.
:-(

The insurance form was great fun. Try your own answers

Make of other vehicle:
Colour of Other vehicle:
Registration Number:
Distinguishing featu
Approximate Speed of other vehicle:
Did the other vehicle stop:
Did the other vehicle sound its horn?
Did it have headlights (dipped or main) switched on?
Did it signal its intentions?

My insurance company classed it as a "single vehicle accident" so I'd have
to pay a higher excess! lol. Bull**** to that! (no pun intended) It wasn't
until I kicked up a stink and told them I'd be looking to another company
for my insurance needs in future, that they finally came around and waved
the higher excess. But they still classed it as a single vehicle accident.

suppose if you want to be technical that's quite true. But it's not like I
was speeding and hit a tree. It was a bloody cow in the middle of the road
on a dark night for crying out loud! lol.

Cheers,

Russ.

They couldn't class mine as single vehicle as I was stationary with engine
off. What made it worse was the guy driving the cows gave me a false name
and address. I also knocked on all the local farmhouses and all denied
owning the field. I felt like building a something on the land and then we
would find out who owned it.

Bridges in FS2004 Kevin Reilly Simulators 18 October 2nd 03 11:00 PM
FS2004 approaches, ATC etc henri Arsenault Simulators 14 September 27th 03 12:48 PM
FS2004 Damien Booth Simulators 4 September 23rd 03 05:34 AM
Help needed - fs2004 zaps fs2002 props Ian D Simulators 1 September 11th 03 10:20 PM
FS2004 Pauses When Real World Weather Won't Download Andrew Watson Simulators 1 September 8th 03 09:08 AM