Good Luck, Jim!

Old October 15th 03, 06:28 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article gQ6jb.564960$cF.242562@rwcrnsc53, Juan Jimenez says...

ROFLMAO!

You know _exactly_ where to find me at OSH or SNF. Come by and look me up

if
you have a problem with me. That is, of course, assuming that you have

the
ability to remove that huge yellow streak on your back. You're just like

all
the other RAH Gaggle. All bark, no bite, real big on the Internet, real
small in person. Putz.

Don't give yourself that much credit, your as much a problem to me as an

itch.

That you can't scratch, 'cause you can't reach that yellow streak.

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

Old October 15th 03, 06:32 PM
Juan Jimenez

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

People are jumping down your throat not because of Chuck or Jim, but

because
of YOUR tactics. You have NOT answered any questions, you have used

classic
evasive techniques. I only hope that your son does not do as well as you

do
in evasion, else you are in for a really rough ride as a father.

Sorry, kiddo, but you are completely mistaken. You may have done a search on
Google, but you didn't read the messages, nor have you followed the threads
here. I suggest you keep your day job, 'cause you're not very good at what
you're trying to do here.

As to my son, you have no idea how far removed your comments are from
reality. Why don't you ask the people from RAH who had the backbone to meet
me at OSH about my son, who was there with me. That is, if you are
interested in facts, not your bumbling brand of clownish speculation.

chuckle

Old October 15th 03, 06:47 PM
Juan Jimenez

Old October 15th 03, 11:13 PM
red12049

As I said Juan, your tactics. Please go back and read my post, my choice
of words, the tone of my post, and then read yours and compare. All about
your tactics.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
newswfjb.776657$YN5.760393@sccrnsc01...

Old October 16th 03, 02:38 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article 8tfjb.779692$Ho3.207335@sccrnsc03, Juan Jimenez says...
Don't give yourself that much credit, your as much a problem to me as an

itch.

That you can't scratch, 'cause you can't reach that yellow streak.

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

I guess I'm credible enough to be in the EAA Hall of Fame,a recipient of the
John Moody Award,a recipient of the LAMA award and credible enough to have
authored many articles in various legitimate aviation publications. I love it
when envy rears it's ugly head. Trying to get my goat must make you feel like a
man especially since your to cowardly to fly what you build . What a phony just
like your master.

Still having a nice day

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"once a toady always a toady" anon I think

Old October 16th 03, 04:17 AM
John Ammeter

On 15 Oct 2003 18:38:29 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article 8tfjb.779692$Ho3.207335@sccrnsc03, Juan Jimenez says...
Don't give yourself that much credit, your as much a problem to me as an

itch.

That you can't scratch, 'cause you can't reach that yellow streak.

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

I guess I'm credible enough to be in the EAA Hall of Fame,a recipient of the
John Moody Award,a recipient of the LAMA award and credible enough to have
authored many articles in various legitimate aviation publications. I love it
when envy rears it's ugly head. Trying to get my goat must make you feel like a
man especially since your to cowardly to fly what you build . What a phony just
like your master.

Still having a nice day

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"once a toady always a toady" anon I think

So true....

I find it hard to understand why and how Juan can be so
blind to the real world.

John
Old October 16th 03, 05:28 AM
Mark Hickey

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

In article 8tfjb.779692$Ho3.207335@sccrnsc03, Juan Jimenez says...
Don't give yourself that much credit, your as much a problem to me as an

itch.

That you can't scratch, 'cause you can't reach that yellow streak.

It's all about the credibility you don't have.

I guess I'm credible enough to be in the EAA Hall of Fame,a recipient of the
John Moody Award,a recipient of the LAMA award and credible enough to have
authored many articles in various legitimate aviation publications. I love it
when envy rears it's ugly head. Trying to get my goat must make you feel like a
man especially since your to cowardly to fly what you build . What a phony just
like your master.

Still having a nice day

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"once a toady always a toady" anon I think

Game, set and match to Chuck.

I've got no dog in this hunt, but as an impartial observer, I'd say
that so far the best Juan has done is an interesting mental picture
(stomping someone's tongue), but it's been his getting all the
footprints so far.

It would be a little more fun to read if there was any substance on
Juan's side - or at least he had the 'nads to put up $100 on the bet
he's trying to ignore. Heck, I'll even hold the wagers for y'all. No
charge, even...

Mark Hickey

Old October 16th 03, 07:39 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:28:50 GMT, Mark Hickey wrote:
It would be a little more fun to read if there was any substance on
Juan's side - or at least he had the 'nads to put up $100 on the bet
he's trying to ignore. Heck, I'll even hold the wagers for y'all. No
charge, even...

Tch. Oh ye of little imagination:

"The scan of that title looks like it has been digitally altered. I win."

"The truck photo doesn't show both the license plate and a recognizable SnF
feature. I win."

"Somebody told me that photo was really taken at Oshkosh. I win."

"There's no proof that photo is of Chuck's truck. I win."

"That truck looks like it was pasted into a SnF photo. I win."

"The title says the truck is green, and the photo looks like it's
blueish-green. I win."

"The last digit on the plate is obscured. I win."

"That's obviously not Tom Poberezny, Chuck Yeager, and Bob Hoover sitting
on the tailgate, slapping Chuck on the back in front of the SnF 2002 entry
sign while Chuck holds the clearly-visible title up to the camera. I win."

Ron Wanttaja
Old October 16th 03, 11:34 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article owfjb.776657$YN5.760393@sccrnsc01, Juan Jimenez says...

As to my son, you have no idea how far removed your comments are from
reality. Why don't you ask the people from RAH who had the backbone to meet
me at OSH about my son, who was there with me. That is, if you are
interested in facts, not your bumbling brand of clownish speculation.

I seem to recall that they said you were a timid well behaved mild mannered
perfect gentleman and not one smart remark passed your lips .Seems you save that
stuff for the net where you can hide behind your keyboard. Or was it that you
didn't want your son to see the real you? Does he read English and do you let
him read what you post? No bumbling clownish speculation just the facts do you
let you son read what you post.?

Chuck S RAH -15/1 ret

"Sorry I have only one persona"

Old October 16th 03, 11:49 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez
says...
Notice that when I asked a simple question, ChuckS tried to avoid the matter
by offering a bet as a diversion. It would have been much easier for him to
put up, instead of trying to avoid the issue. All he had to do was post the
title of the vehicle in question, and proof that it was at SNF.

Here we go again twisting the facts and changing the rules . I posted that since
1999 I had 2 different trucks at SnF and that I had just bought a new one and
was going to bring it to SnF. You said whos's name is on the title?
I said mine, you said prove it. I said I would, but lets see if you got the
courage of your convictions to put up or shut up and put some money on your
courage. Should be no problem since you think your right. You twisted it and
said I was avoiding it.No,no, no it's you that's avoiding being proven a liar.

Now you want proof that my new truck was at SnF as well as seeing the title.You
know damn well I couldn't have proof it was there because it hasn't been there
yet. I had it only 2 weeks but rest assured it will be at SnF this April. The
titles for my last 2 trucks went with the trucks when I traded them in. With
your logic it's no wonder you write for zoom.

Here's the deal, the titles in my name for the new truck, you want to see it put
up or shut up or show me the title to your house or your vehicle .I got as much
right to ask you as you do me. That way it won't cost you anything to prove the
courage of your convictions because money seems to be a factor in determining
your bravery.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

what's a good country for a homebuilt aircraft? Lukas Home Built 17 September 25th 03 06:53 PM
bulding a kitplane maybe Van's RV9A --- a good idea ????? Flightdeck Home Built 10 September 9th 03 07:20 PM
A Good Story Badwater Bill Home Built 15 September 3rd 03 03:00 PM
Good degreaser? Michael Horowitz Home Built 15 July 17th 03 05:49 PM
War Stories: Good degreaser? B2431 Home Built 1 July 16th 03 03:18 PM