Cambridge Aero status?

Old November 10th 03, 02:54 AM
Jamey Jacobs

Default Cambridge Aero status?

There was a flurry of discussion on the problems at CAI a few months
ago. I have heard recently that the company has stabilized, is there
any truth to it? Have the factions settled their differences in a way
that the soaring community can trust doing business with the company?

Why do I ask? I have to upgrade my 302 for a new motorglider arriving
soon, so I'm interested for practical reasons, not to stir the pot and
start a flame-thread.
Old November 10th 03, 11:11 PM
Paul Remde

Hi,

Legal issues are not settled yet. That will take time. But I have heard
several customers say they sent in instruments for calibration or repair and
received them back in a reasonable amount of time.

I just sent a 302 and GPS-NAV in for calibration.

Paul Remde

om...

Old November 11th 03, 12:45 AM
Marc Ramsey

"Paul Remde" wrote...
Legal issues are not settled yet. That will take time. But I have heard
several customers say they sent in instruments for calibration or repair

and
received them back in a reasonable amount of time.

I just sent a 302 and GPS-NAV in for calibration.

Where are you and your customers sending them, Mississippi or Virginia?

Marc

Old November 11th 03, 03:54 AM
Paul Remde

Hi,

I sent my 302 and GPS-NAV to the address on the web site. It is:
1565 Dancy Blvd.
Horn Lake, MS 38637
(662) 280-7610

I haven't received them back yet, but I should in a few days.

Paul Remde

"Paul Remde" wrote...