2-33 - $25K?

Old November 3rd 11, 02:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_28_]

Default 2-33 - $25K?

There is a 2-33 for sale on W&W for $25,000. I hope that's a typo.
Old November 3rd 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Boggs

Yeah, but it's in fair condition! Wife must have told him to sell it?

Boggs
Old November 3rd 11, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soartech[_2_]

On Nov 3, 10:30*am, GARY BOGGS wrote:
Yeah, but it's in fair condition! *Wife must have told him to sell it?

Boggs

Ya know there not making them anymore... so it's a "collector's item".
Old November 3rd 11, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

On Nov 3, 11:35*am, soartech wrote:
On Nov 3, 10:30*am, GARY BOGGS wrote:

Yeah, but it's in fair condition! *Wife must have told him to sell it?

Boggs

Ya know there not making them anymore... so it's a "collector's item".

It's a warbird, too - used by the USAF Academy, TG-something...

Of course, so are Discus 2s, 1-26s, K-21s...

Kirk
'74
Old November 3rd 11, 06:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Nov 3, 11:35*am, soartech wrote:
On Nov 3, 10:30*am, GARY BOGGS wrote:

Yeah, but it's in fair condition! *Wife must have told him to sell it?

Boggs

Ya know there not making them anymore... so it's a "collector's item".

formerly owned by King Midas himself
Old November 3rd 11, 06:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter von Tresckow

"Tony" wrote in message
On Nov 3, 11:35 am, soartech wrote:
On Nov 3, 10:30 am, GARY BOGGS wrote:

Yeah, but it's in fair condition! Wife must have told him to sell it?

Boggs

Ya know there not making them anymore... so it's a "collector's item".

formerly owned by King Midas himself

If that's the case I hope he wore gloves or the useful load will be ****
poor :-)

Pete

Old November 3rd 11, 07:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim Logajan

Mike wrote:
There is a 2-33 for sale on W&W for $25,000. I hope that's a typo.

If the answer to the question "Does it have a high-time engine?" is "no"
you can ask for a higher price.

;-)
Old November 3rd 11, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Renny[_2_]

On Nov 3, 7:16*am, Mike wrote:
There is a 2-33 for sale on W&W for $25,000. I hope that's a typo.

Welcome to "Fantasy Island!"
;-)
Old November 3rd 11, 10:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott[_7_]

On 11-3-2011 13:16, Mike wrote:
There is a 2-33 for sale on W&W for $25,000. I hope that's a typo.

Not me! I have 4 sitting in the hangar. LOL. Just kidding. Wish I
did, though!

Old November 4th 11, 12:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GK[_2_]

On Nov 3, 8:16*am, Mike wrote:
There is a 2-33 for sale on W&W for $25,000. I hope that's a typo.

-Those designer umbrellas can get quite pricey..