I wonder if Chris Thomas is a real pilot? Anybody know?

Old August 25th 04, 01:55 AM
Dave Hyde

Del Rawlins wrote...

...they should have left
that ******* to rot in the Hanoi Hilton.

Think what you will. McCain is now an enemy of freedom (despite his
wartime service) and deserves no better.

No prisoner of war deserves to be left behind.

Dave '' Hyde

Old August 25th 04, 02:50 AM
Barnyard BOb -

..net wrote:

Del Rawlins wrote...

...they should have left
that ******* to rot in the Hanoi Hilton.

I thought better of you, Del. Whether you
respect a man or not, a comment like this is
just unfathomable.

Dave '' Hyde

====================================

I would hope that Del has the patriotic senator
and war hero confused with Hanoi Jane [Fonda].

Barnyard BOb - a conservative but not a Republican

Old August 25th 04, 03:34 AM
Capt.Doug

"Thomas Cuny" wrote in message If the American people wanted an
honest person to be president, they would vote for Nader.

Hmm....
And what would the author of 'Unsafe at Any Speed' do as president? He'd
outlaw Corvair conversions for homebuilts, then outlaw homebuilts
altogether, and then outlaw general aviation.

GreenPeace is wonderful, until they are after you.

D.

Old August 25th 04, 04:44 AM
Morgans

"Thomas Cuny" wrote

We live in a democracy.
We want a pathological liar to be president.
Why else would two pathological liars be running for president?
If the American people wanted an honest person to be president,
they would vote for Nader.

BULL****!!!!

Nader is as two faced as they come. Ever wonder why he doesn't drive, but
is a great automobile advocate?

As those who loved the Corvair what they think of him. Don't even get me
started.
--
Jim in NC

Old August 25th 04, 05:05 AM
Dillon Pyron

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:44:23 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Thomas Cuny" wrote

We live in a democracy.
We want a pathological liar to be president.
Why else would two pathological liars be running for president?
If the American people wanted an honest person to be president,
they would vote for Nader.

BULL****!!!!

Nader is as two faced as they come. Ever wonder why he doesn't drive, but
is a great automobile advocate?

As those who loved the Corvair what they think of him. Don't even get me
started.

One thing I like about Nader ..., hell I don't think he owns a dog or
a cat. I got nothing.
--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.
Old August 25th 04, 07:50 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Dave Hyde says...

Del Rawlins wrote...

...they should have left
that ******* to rot in the Hanoi Hilton.

Think what you will. McCain is now an enemy of freedom (despite his
wartime service) and deserves no better.

No prisoner of war deserves to be left behind.

that's very true and sadly it seems that many were left behind starting with
WW I.

Chuck S

Old August 25th 04, 10:40 PM
Matt Whiting

Dave Hyde wrote:

Del Rawlins wrote...

...they should have left
that ******* to rot in the Hanoi Hilton.

Think what you will. McCain is now an enemy of freedom (despite his
wartime service) and deserves no better.

No prisoner of war deserves to be left behind.

I agree. I think McCain's current positions on many things are
despicable, but anyone who goes to war on our behalf deserves to come home.

Matt

Old August 26th 04, 08:36 AM
Del Rawlins

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 00:55:20 GMT, "Dave Hyde" wrote:

Del Rawlins wrote...

...they should have left
that ******* to rot in the Hanoi Hilton.

Think what you will. McCain is now an enemy of freedom (despite his
wartime service) and deserves no better.

No prisoner of war deserves to be left behind.

I have to admit that you are right about that, but I still believe he
deserves to be there NOW. One thing which I will never understand is
how somebody like him, who has suffered firsthand at the hands of a
totalitarian regime, can be so bent on turning his own country into
that which he fought against.

Del Rawlins--
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply
Old August 28th 04, 04:48 AM
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
PAW wrote:

Here, let me try this. In my opinion GW Bush is an idiot! Why? Any man
that tosses his flight training in the trash can, as GW Bush did, must have
a screw loose.

Please elucidate _why_ you feel that conclusion follows from the premise.

Does this logic apply to _every_ veteran who didn't continue in a career that
the military provided training for?

What about combat infantrymen that did chose _not_ to become mercenaries?

What's an EWO (Electronics Warfare Officer) to do?

How about a bombardier?

Or is it simply that Bush's actions runs counter to your religion's mantra
that there is no higher aspiration than flying?

Pilot Error? Is it Mr. Damron? Badwater Bill Home Built 3 June 23rd 04 04:05 PM
sport pilot humor Occom Home Built 0 April 9th 04 04:22 PM
Single-Seat Accident Records (Was BD-5B) Ron Wanttaja Home Built 41 November 20th 03 05:39 AM
Effect of Light Sport on General Aviation Gilan Home Built 17 September 24th 03 06:11 AM