duster BJ-1B

Old December 2nd 11, 05:39 AM
matterson rusyn matterson rusyn is offline
Junior Member

Default duster BJ-1B

Wonted plans for Duster bj-1b

/Russ
Old December 2nd 11, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Matterson,

Blake Miller is a Minnesota soaring pilot that sold the plans a year or 2
ago for a while. The web pages he had setup are no longer working, but he
could probably help you. He's a good guy.

I tried replying to your post with an e-mail to you, but it bounced. Send
me an e-mail and I'll e-mail Blake's e-mail address to you.

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"matterson rusyn" wrote in
message ...

--
matterson rusyn

Old December 2nd 11, 03:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Randy[_2_]

Hello Russ,
I just purchased a Duster that came will plans. I don't get the glider
for a couple weeks. I am also getting all the molds for all the
fiberglass
parts, extra tail feather, wing covers....
Some of these extra parts might available.

Randy
Old December 2nd 11, 06:49 PM
matterson rusyn matterson rusyn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matterson rusyn View Post
Wonted plans for Duster bj-1b

/Russ

hi paul

thanks matt
Old December 2nd 11, 06:54 PM
matterson rusyn matterson rusyn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Remde View Post

Old December 5th 11, 05:48 AM
matterson rusyn matterson rusyn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy[_2_] View Post
Hello Russ,
I just purchased a Duster that came will plans. I don't get the glider
for a couple weeks. I am also getting all the molds for all the
fiberglass
parts, extra tail feather, wing covers....
Some of these extra parts might available.

Randy
Hi Randy

Awesome Congratulations on your new baby,i sure would be interested in the plan, molds and extras stuff especially the plans , i sure cant wait to start to build. my email lets talk

Thanks Russ
Old December 5th 11, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JJ Sinclair[_2_]

On Dec 4, 8:48*pm, matterson rusyn matterson.rusyn.
wrote:
'Randy[_2_ Wrote:

;791734']Hello Russ,
I just purchased a Duster that came will plans. I don't get the glider
for a couple weeks. I am also getting all the molds for all the
fiberglass
parts, extra tail feather, wing covers....
Some of these extra parts might available.

Randy

Hi Randy

Awesome Congratulations on your new baby,i sure would be interested in
the plan, molds and extras stuff especially the plans , i sure cant wait
to start to build. * my email lets talk

Thanks *Russ

--
matterson rusyn

I have the molds for the Duster turtle deck (used with the blown
canopy),pointed nose cone, wheel fairing (concave and convex), seat
and instrument panel (large & small). Free to anyone who wants to come
get them out of the shop attic. Located in Placerville, Ca.
JJ
Old December 6th 11, 07:14 PM
matterson rusyn matterson rusyn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Sinclair[_2_] View Post
On Dec 4, 8:48*pm, matterson rusyn matterson.rusyn.
wrote:
'Randy[_2_ Wrote:

;791734']Hello Russ,
[...]

Hi jj

would like to have duster stuff , it would go to go use but i live in West Virginia , is there a way to get it box up and shipped will pay all expenses
lets work somthing out.

Russ

Last edited by matterson rusyn : December 6th 11 at 07:20 PM.
Old December 7th 11, 07:19 PM
matterson rusyn matterson rusyn is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy[_2_] View Post
Hello Russ,
I just purchased a Duster that came will plans. I don't get the glider
for a couple weeks. I am also getting all the molds for all the
fiberglass
parts, extra tail feather, wing covers....
Some of these extra parts might available.

Randy

Hi Randy

Drop me a email lets talk .

Russ .

Duster Plans F/S [email protected] Soaring 2 December 16th 11 06:14 AM
Duster SOLD George Soaring 0 December 21st 10 07:58 AM
Duster Kit Auction [email protected] Soaring 0 November 21st 07 02:44 PM
Crop Duster Glenn[_2_] Aviation Photos 1 July 21st 07 06:51 PM
Duster Vaughn Soaring 1 October 23rd 03 05:38 AM