Vintage Cessna Yokes

Old September 11th 03, 12:48 AM
Al Gilson

Default Vintage Cessna Yokes

Is there a source for Cessna yokes. We would like to pick up a decent
original style yoke for our 1964 172-E.

Old September 11th 03, 01:15 AM
mikem

Any of the aircraft dismantlers like Wentworth should have these.

Old September 11th 03, 07:41 PM
ShawnD2112

Sure! Right here!

These two Cessnas walk into a bar...

Old September 11th 03, 08:48 PM
Greg Burkhart

"ShawnD2112" wrote in message
Sure! Right here!

These two Cessnas walk into a bar...

The 3rd one ducked...

Old September 12th 03, 01:45 AM
Al Gilson

Oh sure. I post a serious question and you guys just have at it with the
humor.

Just don't think I will turn TAIL and STRUT to the ELEVATOR with a bad
ATTITUDE. You might be able to WING me with these but I think you're just
STALLing because you don't know the answer.

;o)

Al
1964 Skyhawk (with a tacky yoke)

in article , ShawnD2112 at

Old September 12th 03, 03:35 AM
Sven

These two Cessnas walk into a bar...

The 3rd one ducked...

They can't fly for 8 hours anyways. Or is it 50 feet from the bar?

Old September 12th 03, 07:14 AM
ShawnD2112

It's "No smoking 8 hours prior, no drinking within 50 feet." Or at least
that's how MY instructor taught it to me. Come to think of it, he could
usually be found in the club bar for his briefings...And he smoked like a
fiend in the aircraft...

Shawn

Old September 12th 03, 03:04 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Greg Burkhart wrote:

"ShawnD2112" wrote in message
Sure! Right here!

These two Cessnas walk into a bar...

The 3rd one ducked...

No, a duck is a Grumman.

George Patterson
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something that cannot
be learned any other way. Samuel Clemens
Old September 12th 03, 03:27 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:04:36 -0400, "G.R. Patterson III"
wrote:
Greg Burkhart wrote:

"ShawnD2112" wrote in message
Sure! Right here!

These two Cessnas walk into a bar...

The 3rd one ducked...

No, a duck is a Grumman.

Well, if it was emerging from behind the bar, could you say it was "Grumman
through the rye?" :-)

Ron Wanttaja