looking for damaged unflyable tandem glider fuselage and canopy touse as body for a 3 wheeld electric car.

Old January 28th 12, 10:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default looking for damaged unflyable tandem glider fuselage and canopy touse as body for a 3 wheeld electric car.

I am looking for a Tandem glider/sailplane fuselage and canopy to use as the body for a 3 wheled electric lean steering car I am building. It dosnt need to be in perfect condition. I would of course be removing the tail so if it is broken or missing this might be perfect for my needs and render the sailplane beyond repair. I dont need instruments or joystick etc. Just the body, the canopy (I asume this is what they call the top that opens and has the winshield and side windows) and maybe the seats. I can make minor body repairs and repaint it.
How much would be the most and the least I should pay for what I am looking for.
You can write my back or call me at
702-860-5701
Thank you
Andrew

Old January 29th 12, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_37_]

On Jan 28, 2:21*am, "
wrote:
I am looking for a Tandem glider/sailplane fuselage and canopy to use as the body for a 3 wheled electric lean steering car I am building. It dosnt need to be in perfect condition. I would of course be removing the tail so if it is broken or missing this might be perfect for my needs and render the sailplane beyond repair. I dont need instruments or joystick etc. Just the body, the canopy (I asume this is what they call the top that opens and has the winshield and side windows) and maybe the seats. I can make minor body repairs and repaint it.
How much would be the most and the least I should pay for what I am looking for.
You can write my back or call me at
702-860-5701
Thank you
Andrew

Do some searches for "sailplane salvage" and keep looking.
Old January 29th 12, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GM

On Jan 28, 4:21*am, "
wrote:
I am looking for a Tandem glider/sailplane fuselage and canopy to use as the body for a 3 wheled electric lean steering car I am building. It dosnt need to be in perfect condition. I would of course be removing the tail so if it is broken or missing this might be perfect for my needs and render the sailplane beyond repair. I dont need instruments or joystick etc. Just the body, the canopy (I asume this is what they call the top that opens and has the winshield and side windows) and maybe the seats. I can make minor body repairs and repaint it.
How much would be the most and the least I should pay for what I am looking for.
You can write my back or call me at
702-860-5701
Thank you
Andrew

There should be plenty of grounded Blanik L13's to go around ....
Old January 30th 12, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Barnard[_2_]

If you didn't find the salvage auction site, it's he
http://www.aigaviation.com/aviations...SalvageId=1254
This one is a side by side two seater, but probably pricey due to
being a motor glider. Bid what you can afford,
Old October 25th 15, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

2012 m. sausis 28 d., šeštadienis 11:21:29 UTC+2, John Carter rašė:
I am looking for a Tandem glider/sailplane fuselage and canopy to use as the body for a 3 wheled electric lean steering car I am building. It dosnt need to be in perfect condition. I would of course be removing the tail so if it is broken or missing this might be perfect for my needs and render the sailplane beyond repair. I dont need instruments or joystick etc. Just the body, the canopy (I asume this is what they call the top that opens and has the winshield and side windows) and maybe the seats. I can make minor body repairs and repaint it.
How much would be the most and the least I should pay for what I am looking for.
You can write my back or call me at
702-860-5701
Thank you
Andrew

The best way to produce new parts of the fuselage.We have the facility to produce LAK-20 fuselage parts.You can see our products lak.lt - Home Romas

Electric Duct Fan (EDF) Self-Launch Glider? CLewis95 Soaring 26 January 20th 11 07:27 PM
Electric motor for hang glider Legend Length Home Built 11 August 27th 09 02:14 AM
Where to get a glider canopy in the US Bob Kuykendall Soaring 0 September 4th 08 01:16 AM
Electric Glider Mal Soaring 20 November 2nd 05 11:46 PM
Fitting canopy frame to fuselage advice Deputy Dog Soaring 5 July 27th 03 04:08 AM