A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

looking for damaged unflyable tandem glider fuselage and canopy touse as body for a 3 wheeld electric car.

Old January 28th 12, 10:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default looking for damaged unflyable tandem glider fuselage and canopy touse as body for a 3 wheeld electric car.

I am looking for a Tandem glider/sailplane fuselage and canopy to use as the body for a 3 wheled electric lean steering car I am building. It dosnt need to be in perfect condition. I would of course be removing the tail so if it is broken or missing this might be perfect for my needs and render the sailplane beyond repair. I dont need instruments or joystick etc. Just the body, the canopy (I asume this is what they call the top that opens and has the winshield and side windows) and maybe the seats. I can make minor body repairs and repaint it.
How much would be the most and the least I should pay for what I am looking for.
You can write my back or call me at
702-860-5701
Thank you
Andrew

Old January 29th 12, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike[_37_]
external usenet poster

Default looking for damaged unflyable tandem glider fuselage and canopyto use as body for a 3 wheeld electric car.

On Jan 28, 2:21*am, "
wrote:
I am looking for a Tandem glider/sailplane fuselage and canopy to use as the body for a 3 wheled electric lean steering car I am building. It dosnt need to be in perfect condition. I would of course be removing the tail so if it is broken or missing this might be perfect for my needs and render the sailplane beyond repair. I dont need instruments or joystick etc. Just the body, the canopy (I asume this is what they call the top that opens and has the winshield and side windows) and maybe the seats. I can make minor body repairs and repaint it.
How much would be the most and the least I should pay for what I am looking for.
702-860-5701
Thank you
Andrew

Do some searches for "sailplane salvage" and keep looking.
Old January 29th 12, 03:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GM
external usenet poster

Default looking for damaged unflyable tandem glider fuselage and canopyto use as body for a 3 wheeld electric car.

On Jan 28, 4:21*am, "
wrote:
702-860-5701
Thank you
Andrew

There should be plenty of grounded Blanik L13's to go around ....
Old January 30th 12, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Barnard[_2_]
external usenet poster

If you didn't find the salvage auction site, it's he
http://www.aigaviation.com/aviations...SalvageId=1254
This one is a side by side two seater, but probably pricey due to
being a motor glider. Bid what you can afford,
Old October 25th 15, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

2012 m. sausis 28 d., šeštadienis 11:21:29 UTC+2, John Carter rašė:
702-860-5701
Thank you
Andrew

The best way to produce new parts of the fuselage.We have the facility to produce LAK-20 fuselage parts.You can see our products lak.lt - Home Romas