Private Written Test Passed !

Old March 31st 04, 05:42 AM
Greg

Default Private Written Test Passed !

Passed my written tonight, I am very pleased with the accomplishment !
Managed to do pretty well on it. I had been using the Sporty's
Practice tests as part of my prep. I was very surprised how different
the random collection of questions on the real test was vs. the
"random" sample given at Sporty's. Got kind of worried that my score
would be below what I considered to be reasonable. The 70% required,
in my opinion is way to low. Now it is time to get back in the
airplane and on to the checkride !

Old March 31st 04, 06:29 AM
Jay Beckman

"Greg" wrote in message
om...
Passed my written tonight, I am very pleased with the accomplishment !
Managed to do pretty well on it. I had been using the Sporty's
Practice tests as part of my prep. I was very surprised how different
the random collection of questions on the real test was vs. the
"random" sample given at Sporty's. Got kind of worried that my score
would be below what I considered to be reasonable. The 70% required,
in my opinion is way to low. Now it is time to get back in the
airplane and on to the checkride !

Greg,

Congrats!!

Did you use the Gliem book at all? If so, what was your opinion of it?

Thanks and WAY TO GO!!

Jay

Old March 31st 04, 05:57 PM
Pascal

Hey,

Talking about practice tests, here's one online with about 700 questions.
http://www.studentpilot.com/training_aids/pilotpal/

Requires java installed on your computer.

Congratulations on your test Greg !

om...